on 30 August 2013
Being a sixty something I can well remember most of these tracks, many bringing back great memories. Fantastic value to have 250 tracks all in one place, unbelievable price for so much music. All tracks are original and sound excellent. I'm very pleased with this purchase.
on 13 August 2014
Well, I prefer the earlier stuff more 50's feel but there is a lot of music here in many genres. Some earlier material falling into the Rock 'n Roll and some later. There are ballads, love songs, film tunes, fun songs, plenty to keep you and your family (my children like some of it) occupied. I copied to a memory stick and so have the whole lot available in the car. You could go a long way on this album alone and the variety means you don't get bored.

When you think that you can pay much more for far less content this is a great buy. As an estimate, average 2mins per track is 500 mins (I'm sure there is more than that) for less than £9. (That's 33p per hour, or 3.6p per track) Whatever the maths it's good value.
on 20 April 2014
I don't know about you, but I am a great 60's music fan, I was a teenager through the first half and only twenty for the second half. I have many, many Cd's of the 60's. When I saw this item I went through the song list and was so pleased to see songs that I do not have and some I had forgotten about. Having now listened to these, my only regret is that it is not ( or does appear to be ) for sale on CD,only on MP3. If you like me enjoy the sounds of the sixties, then I would recommend you try this out, you will not regret it.
on 17 September 2013
If you are a fan of 60s music then this is the compilation to download.Terrific value for money with no issues with quality.
on 21 June 2016
Apart from a `comedy` track by Charlie Drake (bloody awful) this 250 track collection contains ALL the best known artists and their best songs,- there are no poor tracks put in as fillers at all. We are delighted with this and are compiling numerous playlists for the car. BRILLIANT!!
on 4 July 2015
Lots to like,brings it all back to me,lots of lovely memories.There was a time in the sixties that all sorts of music was in vogue and it is all here to enjoy, .The groups like the Stones and the Beatles came along and swept every thing else away. They were great,it was a wonderful time,but I still enjoy listening to all the other stuff that was around at the time.
on 8 December 2014
Certainly 60s, I grow up listening to some if not all of the tracks, more late 60s I can remember vaguely, never the less 250 tracks that's a lot of tunes by any measure, some good, some awful, some completely brilliant there's a lot to listen to. If your born into this music genre you'll recognise quite a few, if your not and want a complete brake from the hypnotic industrialised currant pop music, scene maybe give this a spin.
on 28 July 2016
Very disappointed with the bit rate! Some as low as 123 kbps. Can't do much with that if I want to push it through a pro sound system. I thought I had ordered a CD and missed the fact it was only a download.
on 23 June 2015
just my cuppa tea songs are old favourites much better than the new singers at least I can understand what is being sung bring back wonderful days of my youth todays singers are total rubbish bar a few
This album contains 250 tracks from the golden 60s. So there's no way it can be beaten for value. By the sheer nature of compilations, it's a real hotch potch of the good, the bad and the ugly.

Thankfully The Beatles are featured. The album contains serious songs alongside some novelty records and some bits and pieces that were new to me.

I couldn't help but return to the fact that this is free for Prime subscribers and just £9.99 to buy.