on 13 August 2014
Well, I prefer the earlier stuff more 50's feel but there is a lot of music here in many genres. Some earlier material falling into the Rock 'n Roll and some later. There are ballads, love songs, film tunes, fun songs, plenty to keep you and your family (my children like some of it) occupied. I copied to a memory stick and so have the whole lot available in the car. You could go a long way on this album alone and the variety means you don't get bored.

When you think that you can pay much more for far less content this is a great buy. As an estimate, average 2mins per track is 500 mins (I'm sure there is more than that) for less than £9. (That's 33p per hour, or 3.6p per track) Whatever the maths it's good value.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 April 2014
I don't know about you, but I am a great 60's music fan, I was a teenager through the first half and only twenty for the second half. I have many, many Cd's of the 60's. When I saw this item I went through the song list and was so pleased to see songs that I do not have and some I had forgotten about. Having now listened to these, my only regret is that it is not ( or does appear to be ) for sale on CD,only on MP3. If you like me enjoy the sounds of the sixties, then I would recommend you try this out, you will not regret it.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2016
I have really enjoyed this huge mix of old 60's songs. There are no "unknowns" amongst the mix (although one or two I'd like to forget - Mr Custer by Charlie Drake? OMG!). Great for a reunion, pop quiz or just and excellent mix to sit and relax to. Fantastic value for money.
on 4 July 2015
Lots to like,brings it all back to me,lots of lovely memories.There was a time in the sixties that all sorts of music was in vogue and it is all here to enjoy, .The groups like the Stones and the Beatles came along and swept every thing else away. They were great,it was a wonderful time,but I still enjoy listening to all the other stuff that was around at the time.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 8 December 2014
Certainly 60s, I grow up listening to some if not all of the tracks, more late 60s I can remember vaguely, never the less 250 tracks that's a lot of tunes by any measure, some good, some awful, some completely brilliant there's a lot to listen to. If your born into this music genre you'll recognise quite a few, if your not and want a complete brake from the hypnotic industrialised currant pop music, scene maybe give this a spin.
on 21 June 2016
Apart from a `comedy` track by Charlie Drake (bloody awful) this 250 track collection contains ALL the best known artists and their best songs,- there are no poor tracks put in as fillers at all. We are delighted with this and are compiling numerous playlists for the car. BRILLIANT!!
on 7 January 2018
Brilliant collection of 1960's music.
on 9 September 2017
cannot transfer it to iTunes
i also bought the other recording of the same name which has the beatles on the cover which transferred to iTunes easily
on 17 November 2016
I'd forgotten just how many songs I knew. Also good for a quiz for the oldies. A good selection with the classic chart toppers as well as the stranger contributions. A most enjoyable addition to the Ipod.
on 28 July 2016
Very disappointed with the bit rate! Some as low as 123 kbps. Can't do much with that if I want to push it through a pro sound system. I thought I had ordered a CD and missed the fact it was only a download.
|11 Comment|Report abuse