on 26 June 2013
I'm not sure what is "fun" about the stories in this book. I found them tedious to read to my child, who also did not find the stories interesting. There is nothing subtle in the supposed morals the stories are trying to instil. The stories don't flow and the writing feels very forced. I got this for free so at the very least, am happy I can delete it without any loss of money!
on 15 June 2013
I only managed to read half of one story before I gave up. Tenses changed, there were too many americanisms and all in all a careless piece of writing.
on 30 April 2013
Probably my fault, but didn't realise that there were no pictures, therefore, my 3 year old grandson did not engage particularly well.
on 23 May 2013
we read a few stories from this book, however my daughter did not really like them, even asked for us to get a new book for bedtime
on 23 April 2013
GETTING USED TO DOWN LOADING BOOKS A LITTLE QUICKER NOW.. NICE SHORT STORIES TO READ TO MY GRANDSON BEFORE BEDTIME.....THANX B
on 16 April 2013
My Granddaughter just loves to read the book. It has helped in here reading skills and she just loves the stories.
on 12 November 2014
well written stories for young children/good buy
on 10 May 2016