on 16 September 2014
would recommend this book to all the teen sci-fi readers that would enjoy a absolutely fantastic read that will grip and captivate your imagination for hours on end.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 October 2013
This is an original and compelling storyline, a real page turner. However I found the narrative continually interrupted by mistaken uses of vocabulary and glaring spelling and grammar errors. I am not a pedant; these genuinely interrupted the flow of the narrative for me. This book seriously needs to be edited.
on 22 January 2014
I liked the story but the amount of spelling errors made it really hard to get into. Also lots of words that the author should have looked up before putting them in; "ravished" instead of famished
on 11 October 2013
This is a story suitable for teenagers and young adults. The ideas are thrilling and complex. I liked the main characters. The ending was inconclusive. I was intensely irritated by the editing errors. The use of drug as a verb was just hilarious and ruined the drama of the last section of the book.
on 14 March 2014
great read in most ways and great read need more but super slow writer tho been wating ages seems for book,2 ? is still being written or abandoned?

hope comes soon loved this read and can not wait to read more shame no relase info.
on 9 November 2013
I would have given this five stars but for the bad grammar and the odd spelling. Drug instead of dragged etc. I really enjoyed it though and encourage you to read it.
on 26 October 2014
The plot described on the back may well sound interesting but the book it's self turned my brain to rot. There were way too many pages going into too much detail about the smallest things. Most of the pages I flicked through without bothering to read. The story itself goes painfully slow and I have nearly no feelings for the characters. The characters are bland with almost no common sense. There are some good points to the story but I mean.... don't spend your money on it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 31 October 2013
This was great fun read of adventure with genetic manipulation exciting read can not wait for ebk,2 will definitely get as long as not too expensive that is anyway.

A bit like x-men meets harry potter yet still very original and excitingly fun come on author release nxt book cant wait see how it turns out and what new genetic advancements coke into play.
on 9 October 2013
Dispute bad spelling and the proof reader not knowing his job. I found their book really good,unusual plot which while lots of people die made for me to be intrigued as to how they would all handle given situations. I liked the characters, I found them to be believable and felt for the main character.
on 16 October 2013
Basic ideas not bad but really hard to read. Repeating the same things over and over, and need learn how to spell. Maybe get someone else to proof read it first. The worst one was using the word drug when he means dragged about 5 times in the second half of the book, or people turning on the heals.