Colour Name: #33|Change

on 13 July 2014
What can i say, it's a mouse mat as other reviewers have said and yes its grey looking and it smells a bit of whatever its made of(some kind of rubber/polyehtelene type stuff...? it is what it is, which is quite thick and i suspect durable and it goes with my mac keyboard, Its not that large, being very slightly smaller than the one it has replaced that I must of had for 25 years but it is thicker.
I can however see what the controversy is about as it is not as metallic looking as the [picture would suggest, but otherwise i can't see any major problems. i had to pay an extra £3.50 odd for delivery and packing that i thought was free which didn't help as it made it over a tenner but otherwise i expect its reasonable value. just don't expect too much or get too excited and you probably wont be disappointed.
on 17 July 2015
This mouse mat is very nice and also soft to use. I like the look of it very much. However I am unable to use it as the smell will not go. It makes my eyes water and nose run, I find it impossible, it even makes my mouse smell. Can anyone tell me if it possible to get rid of the smell. If not I will never be able to use it. I have to even put it in another room as it makes my throat sting. I read the other reviews and everyone said the smell would go after a few days. It doesn't.
on 29 October 2015
It's a mouse-pad is all ,but nice and thick (like me) and YES it smells of RUBBER but thats what it is supposed to be made of . heard people on here complain it smells Yes it smells of RUBBER CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT'S MADE OF (AGAIN), smell soon go's unless Iv'e got a bad nose.
5 stars from me
on 18 July 2013
Great service from Amazon,delivered in a day. Nice thick and soft mousemat. Can't say the smell issue as in another review is noticeable. It just has a new rubbery smell to it. Looks snazzy with my IMac as well.
on 1 November 2015
Typical mouse mat, with a great design, looks good on the desk, however the picture online shows it to be very glossy though it is actually a matt finish, the shine is probably due to the camera flash. Still a nice product.
on 24 October 2015
Was ok quality but need to make it clear that this is a picture of the Apple on a normal rectangle background. Maybe I was not reading properly but thought this would be a mat in the shape of the Apple !
on 28 April 2015
When this arrived I was shocked the quality for the price, it looks great and it is really thick too and the mouse glides across it .
on 3 February 2016
Ok so must be my fault at I was expecting a mental mouse Matt like in the picture and not a cheap cloth one. My own fault for not reading the reviews. Still what do you expect for £4.99 and fast delivery !!!
on 31 July 2015
it is what it is a mouse pad with a metalic look.

it isn't a metallic as the images make out but it still looks just fine.
on 15 October 2015
It's very nice in deed. And it fits good with your Apple products. The only thing I didn't like was the small traction of the pad, Maybe because I had one mouse pad before, that was swifter to the mouse that this one.
The store was very good. They delivered the goods a few days after the purchase.