Customer reviews

3 X Vintage Floral stunning storage suitcases
Design: Vintage Floral|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 September 2014
These little cardboard suit cases are beautiful. They are mainly a creamy pink colour way, with some small blue flowers on the smallest case. My bedroom is mainly pink with some blue and in shabby chic style so these look perfect on my dressing table. Some people have mentioned how tiny they are, but the measurements given are accurate and they are the ideal size for storing lots of little things on a dressing table or shelf in the bedroom. I have some important papers, like passports, in the middle sized one, medication in the largest one and all my every day jewellery in the small one.

They really are gorgeous, and very well made of a very thick, stiffened cardboard with brass fittings and a leather type handle. If you know anyone who loves shabby chic they would be thrilled to received these as a present, and I am going to buy another set for that purpose, although I am tempted to buy another set for myself I like them so much. All in all they are great value, good quality and very pretty and I highly recommend them.
on 13 October 2017
I brought these for my mum in 2014 and she still has them as they are so, so beautiful. They have lasted so well, and I, myself are going to get some when I get my flat in a couple of weeks. They are just gorgeous!! I can’t express enough how good they are for the price. The patterns are so nice and me and my mum are very into the vintage look. Unfortunetly, vintage can be expensive nowadays I have found. Especially these types of pattern boxes as they remind me of like the Cath Kidston style which, I did shop about for some like these but they were so expensive! Then I remembered these I brought my mum. Thankyou so much.
on 14 June 2014
Bought as a present for my mum. Arrived really quick and well packaged. They are soooo cute. My mum loved them! She uses them as a decorative piece but u could easily store jewellery and things in.
on 15 June 2014
2nd set I have bought - which tells it's own story! Very handy little boxes and useful for make up, jewellery etc.
on 2 September 2014
Very pretty little cases. We gave them to our grand-daughter, who was absolutely thrilled and is going to keep her "special things" in them. They looked lovely sitting on her bedroom shelves too. A well received present, and not expensive.
on 12 April 2014
A nice retro product. I ordered these for my wedding to put my favours in. Didn't want to spend loads on a real suitcase so this fitted the bill perfectly.
on 12 May 2015
This are lovely looking storage boxes and the perfect size for what I need them for. But it only has got 3 stars because they are made from really cheap material and not quite as sturdy as I was expecting. I paid nearly £15 for these so I expected a little more.
on 15 August 2016
these are gorgeous, they are going to look great on one of the shelves in my walk in wardrobe when I eventually have the money to get it finished!!!
on 21 January 2014
I bought these for an exhibition and they are perfect. Really good quality, beautiful patterns and fit compactly inside each other. I really wished that I'd bought a set for myself, they would be great for keeping sewing stuff, jewelry or even your lunch in.
on 15 October 2014
I must admit I wasn't expecting much quality wise, but I was pleasantly surprised. These are made of good quality stiff board, securely stitched together with thick thread, finished with well made handles and locks, in three clearly printed pretty floral designs. Perfect for presenting gifts or for display. I'm going to use one for a present of handmade doll's clothes, and keep the other two for myself.