on 6 January 2014
I bought this because it was fairly cheap but had excellent reviews. The reviewers were not wrong! Excellent picture, good build and looks great on my desk. I am particularly enjoying having a 16:9 widescreen. However with hindsight I perhaps should have got a 22" rather than a 20" (l20" has less screen height than my old monitor), so perhaps consider going one size up from the size you are considering if switching from 4:3. Oh. And there is no HDMI socket so bear that in mind as well.

Hope that's helpful!

Rob
on 19 August 2013
Really nice colours, great looking and slim. Only problem I had was they sent it with a European plug, not UK, but 1 quick email and got it sorted.
on 8 July 2013
A 1600x900 hd monitor although it may not be the highest definition it's very clear. It looks sleek and is is quite thin , my only criticism is the control button names are just raised dimples in the plastic just under the screen and when the screen is on you can't read them (but how often will I need them). I'm well pleased with it and the service from supplier and courier
on 29 December 2013
My son recommended this monitor when my LG monitor died. I ordered it and 2/3 days later, it was delivered. It's very stylish looking and easy to use. The price was a bonus too. I could easily afford to pay for it. I love the different monitor settings and I currently have it on photo mode as I'm an amateur photographer. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 20 December 2013
My old laptop monitor was broken and it was cheaper to get an external monitor than to have it fixed. I'm not exactly a tech-wizz, so I was pleasantly surprised that it was really just plug and play, very easy. Exactly what I wanted, so really happy with it.
on 19 August 2016
A budget widescreen LED monitor, just what I was looking for! I was looking for th biggest screen within my budget and BenQ showed up so many times. I read the reviews and all seemed great.

The monitor is perfect, I have bought this for my uncle as a gift to go with a computer that I have put together for him. This works perfectly!

Overall a great product purchased that is of high quality and will last a long time, I highly recommend anyone to invest in this product. Definitely worth the investment.
on 13 October 2013
Great monitor, with a very crisp display. Only problem I have with it is the fact that is doesn't have a DVI port, but it did everything as advertised.
on 8 January 2016
Very good screen, got it wall mounted above my desk hooked up to my laptop via VGA with a VGA to HDMI converted. The anti-flicker technology must really work as I get less headaches and eye strain compared to using my laptop screen. Mainly use it to study my degree with The Open University which means a lot of time spend reading material and watching videos on screen. Used with Windows 8 and currently with Windows 10 and the aspect ratio is perfect. HD videos on YouTube show up beautifully despite it not being a 1080p screen. Use Brasso gadget cleaner and a microfiber cloth to wipe it. For those that would like to know, the VGA port is on the left hand side and power on the right; both underneath.
on 3 December 2013
This is a simple monitor but just does what it was meant to. I use it as an extention to my laptop monitor so ensured the vertical pixels were the same on both screens. I also use it near a large window and have found the brightness to be perfectly adequate for what i needed.

Well done BenQ as i was unsure of your brand but i would certainly recommend it to others.
on 31 December 2013
Bought this seeing the price is reasonably afforable & I needed a replacement for my old Dell monitor, delivery was spot on time and the monitor itself is wonderful, no problems thus far & the screen quality is crisp and superb, would recommend for sure to gamers/those who need a cheap, good quality monitor.