on 19 August 2016
A budget widescreen LED monitor, just what I was looking for! I was looking for th biggest screen within my budget and BenQ showed up so many times. I read the reviews and all seemed great.

The monitor is perfect, I have bought this for my uncle as a gift to go with a computer that I have put together for him. This works perfectly!

Overall a great product purchased that is of high quality and will last a long time, I highly recommend anyone to invest in this product. Definitely worth the investment.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on 29 May 2017
It's a bog-standard monitor, no bells and whistles; mediocre in all regards, but hey - at this price that's probably okay. It has one analogue (VGA) output, so don't be buying this if you haven't already bought the necessary adaptors to get it working on your machine.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 August 2017
Great
on 25 September 2017
Spot on and priced very competitively
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
We have purchased 8 of these and they are all great.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on 11 May 2017
Has a problem where it registers no signal detected randomly
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 6 January 2014
I bought this because it was fairly cheap but had excellent reviews. The reviewers were not wrong! Excellent picture, good build and looks great on my desk. I am particularly enjoying having a 16:9 widescreen. However with hindsight I perhaps should have got a 22" rather than a 20" (l20" has less screen height than my old monitor), so perhaps consider going one size up from the size you are considering if switching from 4:3. Oh. And there is no HDMI socket so bear that in mind as well.

Hope that's helpful!

Rob
on 19 August 2013
Really nice colours, great looking and slim. Only problem I had was they sent it with a European plug, not UK, but 1 quick email and got it sorted.
22 Comments| 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 December 2013
My son recommended this monitor when my LG monitor died. I ordered it and 2/3 days later, it was delivered. It's very stylish looking and easy to use. The price was a bonus too. I could easily afford to pay for it. I love the different monitor settings and I currently have it on photo mode as I'm an amateur photographer. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 8 July 2013
A 1600x900 hd monitor although it may not be the highest definition it's very clear. It looks sleek and is is quite thin , my only criticism is the control button names are just raised dimples in the plastic just under the screen and when the screen is on you can't read them (but how often will I need them). I'm well pleased with it and the service from supplier and courier