on 10 October 2013
I just love these socks. Although I do not have fat legs, I find that the ankle part of socks is always tight and leaves a nasty ridge on my leg which stays there for a day at least. These socks have a soft non elastic top but they do stay up as well as the others. They are very comfortable and do not leave ridges. Ordering more definitely.
on 9 October 2014
These socks are amazing! I have struggled for a very long time with marks round my ankles where the elastic in socks have been digging in. I wear jeans and socks almost all day - I have a horse and three dogs - so don';t generally shower and change until early evening. The marks on my ankles had just about disappeared by the time I went to bed. Not so now! I am more than happy with them and shall buy more. They also were delivered very quickly. Brilliant.
on 1 April 2014
Love these socks - nice bright colours and very comfortable! Have recommended them to others. No horrible ridges left in legs at end of day :-)
on 17 February 2014
does what it says on the tin basically, nice comfortable socks, problem was i should have bought more. girlfriend loves them.
on 22 April 2014
Great socks, what else can I say. Not too tight around the top so they cut off your circulation. Great.
on 3 July 2014
Arrived promptly. Socks are nice but not the best quality. Probably wouldn't buy again for the price.
on 3 August 2014
Perfect fit for me and so comfy. Watch the threads inside when you pop your feet in when new. Perfect washed too, although felt they were a better fit...tighter to me.
on 12 December 2013
I brought these as you can never have enough pairs of socks, especially at this time of year; I have brought them as a present for my daughter.
on 16 November 2013
high quality. well packed. Good price. a real well made well designed item this is better than expected a great transaction
on 8 November 2014
These socks are great because they don't leave elastic marks around the ankles. Really comfortable to wear!