Customer reviews

on 22 April 2013
I bought this because I'm a self-published author still seeking the answer to the big question of how to get my book selling well on Kindle and this one is focused on non-fiction (most of the other ones I've bought have are better suited to fiction books). There were quite a few extra tips for selling more that I'd not read before, mostly around your author page on Amazon, how to encourage a reader directly to buying (without putting them off), managing free and price reduction periods and using websites to promote your book. I wasn't previously aware of the press release services he explains. And the most valuable advice may well be the one about Amazon's policies (I hadn't fully realised what consequences there can be if you don't check these out...). Good value if you've self-published non-fiction.
on 14 March 2013
Before I even got to tip 11 I was at my laptop working on my author profile. I haven't yet put this book down because all the tips make so much sense and take about a minute to do.

If you really want to put the effort in to make money, get this book and apply everything in it.
on 4 August 2017
Fine on the ground. Create a blog. Get an email list. Write good books. Trite and tried. Nothing new here
on 28 July 2013
Steve, many thanks for writing a superb book. I followed just some of the advice you have and within days my first book was a category best seller on Amazon.com, .co.uk, ca, fr, de, and well placed on es, in, etc.

If only if followed all your advice I'd have probably done even better! But your technique is clearly correct and next time I'll follow all of it.

Thanks again.
on 12 May 2013
This books is full of great advice. Some of it you'll know but the bits you don't will help you so much. In particular for me the one that stood out was Amazon special html to get you listing with bold and bullets. I'd asked Amazon in the past and not got a definitive answer. As a small publisher we're just having a rotation of all our kindle books on the free promotion and this book has helped us to form the strategy. I didn't realise the importance of author pages. If you're publishing on kindle get this book first. You'll be glad you did.
on 1 June 2013
Credit where credit's due, this is an excellent guide. I did hesitate about buying it, wondering if it would be worth the price. However, it did not disappoint and I learned some extremely useful things, which will help me refine and build up my Kindle book business.

I'd like to say a massive thank you to Steve for putting this together!
on 27 July 2013
Refreshingly well-written in comparison to many 'how to' kindle books available. I liked the author's emphasis on writing the best book you can and then giving it the best chance in the marketplace. As someone who isn't very marketing savvy, I found it invaluable as it gave a lot of tips that I would never have even thought about.
on 2 August 2013
While I am a 'newbie' I can tell quality information on a subject! This series by Steve Scott is well worth the modest investment.
on 8 February 2015
I cannot actually find one negative thing to say about this book! Written in a way which is clear and easy to understand, even for beginners like me. Steve genuinley wants to help people and you can sense this in his writing. Cant wait to start marketing my first ebook now and put all this useful information into practice .
on 9 June 2013
This is a very good book and well worth a read. some obvious stuff and some stuff I really needed to hear.