Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 April 2016
Really disappointed with these gymsacs. The lining went funny in them and the straps broke on them - where the silver eyelet came off.
I had bought a gymsac from this company a couple of years previously which is still going strong now, so it certainly isn't because we don't take care of our things.
This happened within a the first term of having them but being a busy Mum of 3 children, it took me a while to complain.
I had an initial problem with a zip not working on one of the bags but the replacement never arrived.
This is one customer who will not be purchasing from this company again.
review imagereview image
on 16 March 2017
Super quality for very little cost. Makes this item great value for money.
on 10 November 2014
Big enough for PE kit AND track suit AND gym shoes and there is room to spare. Separate zip section helps to organise kit. Material is thin and light, only had them for a couple of weeks so don't know about durability but then at this price...
on 9 June 2017
Perfect. Stronger than i expected.
Cheap and cheerful!
on 29 June 2016
Very pleased with the service and item
on 22 March 2017
Not used as yet, they look good and strong enough for what we bought for.
on 25 January 2015
Great for taking on holiday. No wait at all.
on 13 May 2013
A fantastic bag. I bought two and I am going to buy another couple of them in different colours (I wish they had an even bigger choice of colours like some of their other bags do). Predominantly used for going swimming. Fits in a huge bath towel, plus a medium towel for hair drying, all toiletries - AND - the zip pocket has my swim cap, hair clips, comb, anti-chafe stuff, etc..., stuff that I want to be able to find in an instant. And there's STILL plenty of room left! A great price too. (I like a darker colour bag for swimming, as lockers aren't always the cleanest places to place your bag, especially if you can't hang it up. Dark colours don't show up the dirt as much.)
on 30 July 2013
I needed something to put my swim gear in. This is strong with plenty of room for a large towel. The zip pocket on the side is ideal for things such as make up etc.
on 24 March 2013
Good value for money. Better quality than I was expecting for that price. Good kids swimming or PE bag. Zip pocket nice touch