on 7 April 2016
This is a modern metalcore band that I missed out when they had just come out because I was still listening to the first wave of bands having grown up with them so I kind of gave these guys the hard shoulder I am ashamed to admit I have since diversified my music collection and gave them a shot and all I can say is I wish I had done when they came out they are quite simply brilliant. Their riffs are great their vocals are awesome and melodic and ferocious at the same time. Sure they had stupid hair at the time but hey they are really good
on 8 November 2011
This band displays everything you look for in a modern post-hardcore/emo band. Truly amazing! 'A Prophecy'is my personal favourite. Having already listened to their seconds album, both albums are equally as great including some unbeatable riffs.
on 17 February 2015
it's in my opinion the best AA album out there.
It represents them in the perfect way, it's harsh and even rude at times but very catchy and definitely has the sing along quality.
Love it. Good seller and fast shipping.
on 27 May 2010
Thanks to this CD I love this band (they're now my favourite band)
They use an amazing mix of synthesisers, heavy guitar riffs, screaming vocals and some softer singing sections.
I first heard of them when somebody sent me a Youtube link to one of their songs (A Candlelit Dinner With Inamorta) and it started off with really heavy guitar riffs and screaming. Halfway through I had to stop what I was doing and check it was the same song, because of the more light-hearted synthesised section. They change so seamlessly, it is just amazing.
Think of a mixture of Bring Me the Horizon and Enter Shikare, with some Atreyu thrown in, and you have the basics of Asking Alexandria. I couldn't ask for a better album. Definitely worth the purchase for any metal or post-hardcore fan.
on 2 June 2013
I bought this for a friend. Reasonable price compared to other CD's. No misleading information. I got what I expected.
on 29 January 2014
my daughter is very happy with this cd, a must have for any fan,would definately recommend to my friends. brilliant
on 24 September 2009
If you like this type of music, it is a fantastic play! Quite surprised at how good the voice was beyond the
screaming.
on 10 August 2012
Already knew all the songs and had them on my iPod when it came! Just wanted the CD because I did! Love all the songs and listen to them all the time, best album from Aking Alexandria!
on 16 March 2012
this is basically the only cd that i like all the songs tht are on it. And Dannys voice is amazing.. surprised he can scream and do more! the guitars and drums in the cd are amazing!
on 23 April 2015
It's been a very long time since this album was released, and it's still awesome! I had to get the physical copy! Works 100% and was cheaper than I expected.