Size: One Size Fits All|Change

on 22 October 2013
The price is painfully expensive, but I have no regrets in the purchase.
The case is a finely engineered tight fit that firmly grips & protects my 5s.
All the buttons are smoothly faithfully reproduced on the outside edge. Functional and protective.
The internal battery gives me 65-75% recharge. Not the 100% the advert promises.
iPhone & battery jacket recharging is via a very common standard mini USB connector.
Recharging an empty battery jacket takes about 2 hrs.
1 tiny gripe / issue: I cant cable sync through the jacket, but wireless syncing solves that issue 19/20

Its true you can buy cheap battery jackets for 1/4 of the price of the Mophie, but who would recommend putting cheap retread tyres on an expensive Ferarri.
on 28 June 2013
Awesome - yep it does add weight (its a battery!) but fits like a glove and looks like OEM kit. don't understand why they they opt for usb socket to charge the device, but cable included so no worries.
on 23 December 2013
I Received the Mophie juice pack air today,
the description on site states made for iphone 5/5s.
it does not on the box, its says "made for iphone 5".
I attached the device to my newly bought iphone 5s, tested all the buttons,
just to find that the silence switch is unresponsive.
I then tested the case on my old iphone 5 and it works.
this has me to believe that this item was not made for the iPhone 5s, there is no faulty with my device. I am very dissatisfied with this purchase
and the false statement.
on 14 June 2013
Great case - I have found with the Iphone 5 that the battery does not have the same life span as the Iphone 4 - however the Morphie Juice Pack Air Case has sorted this problem - great product!
on 30 December 2013
This is a well designed product. Only had it for a day and I already love it.
The only thing I find a little annoying is sometimes you can push the bottom half up too far which causes the iPhone's lock button to be held down, resulting in the power off screen showing. Other than that it's great.

I would highly recommend this product.
on 14 June 2015
I was hoping that this was going to be the solution to my problems of having a dead battery. It arrived and i placed it on charge as per the instructions, however, the indicator lights on the back were lighting up in an odd sequence. I wasn't fussed by this as I thought this could be some kind of initial charge function. The next day when the time came to charge my phone using the juice pack............ It was dead. Oh dear!!

After a little research, I found my phone case to be a fake. There were quite a lot of articles and videos on the web to help me distinguish between a real and a fake. It didn't take long to establish the differences between the real and fake.

I am returning this item, and I think that I am going to go for a different manufacturer altogether to try and avoid this happening again.

If the case did work properly, then maybe i wouldn't be returning it. It did feel good and wasn't too bulky or heavy.

I am going to purchase a case from the Apple store as I feel that maybe Amazon may not be the right place to purchase a genuine item.
on 19 October 2013
This is a Fake. Not Mophie original product. I bought Two which did not work, and phoned Mophie. They could not verify the serial numbers.
on 27 June 2015
Size: One Size Fits All|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
If you have never had a Morphie Juice Pack then let me assure you ... this is the Rolls Royce of iPhone power packs. I had one of these for 2 years before it gave up after the terrible abuse I gave it.

First the case itself is great. You charge the case up (with the phone in-situ if you want) and when you actually use the case it will give you about a days worth of charge. If like me you use your phone a lot it means you can get 2 days out of this if you are careful and a really good day of very heavy use. The case itself is rubbery and very good at protecting your phone.

Second, it comes with a headphone port extender so you can eaily use any headphone that might have a right angled jack on it.

Finally it coes with the Mini USB to Standard USB charging cable.

Thoroughly recommended. If you're looking for a great battery/case look no further.
on 11 September 2013
I had a Mili for my iphone 3 and it never let me down. The Milis for iphone 5 have an odd cable piece to start the charge to phone, so I chose the Morphie instead. I am getting a full charge off it. I'm not so hot on the slide button on the back to make it work but other than that it's fine. It does fit very well. It is easy to slide on and off. The price reflects the quality. I it lighter than I expected and doesn't add any more bulk than my old mili did. It also makes a suitable phone cover, although I like to slide it into a pouch to give it the added protection.

However, my first one failed. It would charge up but would not charge the phone unless wiggled and held oddly and then it stopped completely. I was sent a cheap unbranded as a replacement (by AirBus Services). Now this proved to me that the Morphie is worth the money. The difference in feel, and fit was unbelievable and the cheap one felt like it would break quickly and was really hard to put on I finally got a refund for my first morphie and bought another from Amazon direct this time. I'm hoping I was just unlucky with the first.

I'll update the review if it fails again.
on 18 November 2013
Product looked and felt right, though first signs of something fishy when I was sent the 'PLUS' rather than the 'AIR'...all in the correct box etc., but with 'AIR' manual enclosed.

Put phone in case and plugged in. Charged the Mophie OK but not the phone. Enough, time to contact Mophie. Live 'chat' with Mophie HQ in the States....eventually he made me photograph the serial number and product details inside the case. He then regretted to inform me that the product was counterfeit.

I have informed Amazon who have offered a full refund. I have ordered a replacement directly from Mophie.