Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 10 November 2013
I've had Mophie Juice Packs for my previous two iPhones, so when I ordered my new iPhone 5s I immediately started looking for the equivalent model to get me through those long days spent with no guarantee of being near a power source. Plumped for the Helium due to it being the thinnest version and that, being budget-conscious, it appeared to offer more recharge per pound than the more expensive Air and Plus editions. I'd read in several reviews that the promised 80% charge was an exaggerated claim, but I trusted Mophie after using their products before, and figured that if it got my phone to over 90% from switching it on at the 20% warning, I'd be happy.

Alas, the first time I needed it - a long day wandering around London, taking pictures etc - my phone hit 20% around lunchtime, so I switched my Juice Pack on, only for it to be out of charge two hours later with my iPhone battery showing... 53%! Wow. A truly miserable performance for a product at this price. Also, with the added length of the iPhone 5 and 5s, I simply feel this adds too much added length to the bottom of the phone, making it rather difficult to reach the top of the screen. Think I will either try the Lenmar Meridian, or simply get a standalone battery that isn't a case in order to preserve the slimness of the 5s.
on 4 April 2014
Speedy delivery, a good price and the usual Mophie quality package and accessories but as soon as the iPhone is inserted there is a message saying 'This product may not be supported'. The unit charges but is not recognised by ITunes when connected. Is this normal?
on 12 May 2015
Was advertised as second-hand, - with scratches etc but in full working order. The case arrived safely, and was as stated however, the purchase was a good one, since it works perfectly, and functions exactly as it should. As a portable (Power-Pack) the Mophie Juice Pack, is absolutely superb, - complimented now by a new Battery, with twice the normal output, My I-Phone 5 is now something special in itself!
Further, I would advise anyone considering a purchase to go ahead I personally believe that they will NOT be disappointed, and more to the point have a portable power source, which serves as a protective case and further compliment the normal shorter than average battery life associated with all Apple I-Phones. A feature that though they claim to have addressed, it is my opinion that .they have not done so.
In conclusion- Overall an Excellent purchase, and very good value for money!!
on 3 November 2015
Not happy. The last case I had from mophie worked very well. That one unfortunately broke when I dropped It. I ordered a new one thinking it would be as good as my original one but this one is temprimental and only works occasionally.
on 18 June 2013
Whilst still an invaluable piece of kit the 5 version hasn't quite matched upto the 4 where surely it should have been better. It doesn't sit as snug in the case and the lower section is showing wear and tear after 3 weeks that the 4 didn't in 2 years.
Come on mophie,you've got a great product,improvement needed.
on 29 September 2014
I absolutely adore my mophie! I DO get a lot of people telling me they wouldn't be able to cope with it because it does make the phone a lot bigger in all directions and a lot heavier, but personally that is how I like my phones and that was what stopped me from getting an iphone for so long. The charge the case provides is a lot more than expected,

The one negative I will say is the paint on the edges are starting to chip away slightly. That being said, if it does continue to chip and gets to the point it started to look ugly, I wouldn't hesitate in replacing it with the same one because I have been so happy with its performance.
on 14 May 2013
It's a great device for making sure my iphone never dies when I'm doing something important. I also love the fact I can charge it from my car's micro-usb rather than bringing a seperate lightning adapter. It's fairly small considering and it doesn't make the iphone feel too bulky. Good job.
on 11 November 2015
This is a great product, I have only used it for a short period of time, so i can't comment on its longevity but I can definitely say that it is a product that does the job that you want. It adds extra life to what can only be described as a horrible battery life. I think we are slowly going back to the good old days of cord phones, the day of cordless is becoming extinct but this product is not afraid to help in the fight.
on 19 July 2016
This case has lasted me 2 years and I love it. Your clearly reading this debating whether to buy this product and as the happy user of it I would definitely recommend you invest in this case. It is very protective of your phone , and as an iPhone user I am not stranger the the little life these batteries have this phone case is heaven sent , definitely an essential to surviving a day out .
on 26 June 2013
Since upgrading from my 4s, I've been thinking "must buy a mophie for my 5"
The case for the 4 was big, heavy and somewhat off putting, however perfect for my long days at work and occasionally watching a film here and there on down time.
So imagine my delight when the 5 case arrives and it's lighter, slimmer and still looks like a decent enough case.
I really want to give this case a much higher rating, but I can't bring myself to do it.
Firstly, I had to wait a few weeks for it to be delivered after the first one was lost in the post (granted, once i established contact with the supplier, they did not hesitate to send out a new one straight away which I am grateful for. 10/10)
unfortunately though the case is too long for the phone, so on the odd occasion, the phone rides up the case and looses contact and therefore ceases to charge. It's really frustrating and unfortunately I don't have the money to buy a new one and i certainly can't send it back now as I need it to go about my day to day. I guess it's my own fault for buying apple.
Anywho, 4 out of 5 given here, quite literally millimeters away from being 5 out of 5!