on 25 April 2014
Case seems of good quality, it does seem to cover the top and bottom of the screen slightly, but that's actually a good thing for us as it stops the home button being pressed accidentally :)
on 14 March 2014
I bought this as a present so cannot comment on usage although I did fit the tablet into the case to check that it fitted and was pleased with this. As a result I believe that this case is ideal and at a competitive price.
on 18 March 2014
Just what I wanted...
A cost effective and robust carry case to cover my new StarPAD.

Fits well and looks great
on 5 April 2014
this case is perfect, beautifully constructed, lightweight. My star pad slips neatly into it and with just one flip my star pad is upright and secure ready for me to start typing away. When I've finished, just another flip of the case and my star pad is safely protected. It's a great piece of kit and I would highly recommend it.
on 6 April 2014
Excellent product does exactly the job that it's been made for comfortable in the hand and provides perfect protection for the star pad.
on 17 August 2014
I bought the KB7 leatherette carry case at the same time as I bought the Cambridge Science 7 inch Starpad tablet/phone. Whilts the phone is great, I love the dual Sim options sadly I can't say the same for the case which I had to cut pieces out of at the start as the on off and volume buttons were obscured by the case and in use the bottom task bar is blocked out by the bottom margin of the case. I dumpted it, bought a case for a Galaxy Tab3 and modified it to fit
on 15 August 2014
The carry case is very light so adds very little weight to the starpad. It completely covers the pad therefore gives total protection. When using the pad within the cover visibility is not compromised and removal from the case is so quick and easy.
A very worthwhile purchase.
on 14 August 2013
you have to remove the starpad from the case when you want to use the unit as a camera,which is a bit daft
on 15 July 2013
fits the Nextbook it was purchased for, ideal protection for the 7inch book. My daughter loves it and carries it around.
on 29 May 2014
Have just upgraded from a Samung Galaxy which had Android 2.2 which can't be upgraded, to the Star Pad 3, 7 inch, which has Android 4.2.2 I also purchased the recommended cover, as I did for the Samsung, and have to say that am bitterly disappointed with it. First of all it is not a tight fit and the unit wobbles around inside. The on/off button is hidden, so I had to make the gap bigger. Also the front camera is totally hidden and there is not even a hole for the back camera, which makes the item totally useless

If I hadn't made the gap bigger to show the on/off switch I would have sent it back