BagBase Heritage Backpack Black One
Size: One size|Colour: Red|Change

on 12 November 2016
My son chose this bag for going back to school, and he loves it. It is a good quality bag, unlike the shoes, jacket, one shirt and two pairs of trousers he has ripped/destroyed/got holes in/got muddy stains on that wouldn't come off the bag is still in good condition and theres not a mark on it which proves the quality of the item. Would recommend and would buy it again if he wants a new one of these next year.
on 24 May 2016
Been using this Rucksack for over 8 months now. This is a very durable bag. I have carried many heave items in there and not even had one stitch come out. I use it as a day to day work bag and it does its job perfectly. It has 2 side pockets which can be used for small items or to carry a drink bottle. The main compartment is pretty large and is great for a day to day use for alot of papers, lunch etc.
on 2 November 2017
Seems like a really nice bag. It arrived a few days ago. Seems good quality for the price and as nice as the Herschel branded bags in a similar style. However, I ordered a black one and the one that came was certainly black on the top half but the lower half of the bag, the two drink holders on the side of the bag and the bag straps are all white with a pink floral design. This would be fine if it was a shirt and I was on a beach in Miami, but it's not a shirt and i'm not in Miami. The bag only cost me £12 and I need it for a weekend away this coming weekend so I wont bother returning it. Instead i'll take a can of Black spray paint to it!
review image
on 26 July 2017
Used for two years daily carrying many heavy textbooks, it has done the job no problem and is still in good condition showing little sign of wear. Also it looks very simplistic yet pleasing. Can't fault it really, especially for the price.
on 29 December 2016
Bought for my daughter to use as a school bag. She had specifically requested it. It is thicker than it looks so I was surprised (and relieved!!). Personally I'd prefer a couple more compartments for personal items but it has 3 on the outside which she feels is sufficient. Time will tell how well it lasts on the daily to-ing and fro-ing to school But overall, I'm happy with it so far.
on 23 August 2016
Love this bag. Fits a suprising amount in, perfect for gym or overnight trips. Has lots of pockets, which is handy when travelling light. The only thing holding me back from giving it 5 stars is the type of fabric used for the cream straps. It feels flimsy, could be better quality, and is not comfortable in the hands. I expect if anything gives way on the bag, I'm betting it'll be the cream webbing.
on 6 February 2015
Well made, and great colour. I was really impressed with the rucksack - time will of course tell on wearability but it seems strong and durable for the price. Slightly bigger than expected but not too big. Roomy inside and has a couple of pockets for phone/wallet. It is a smart looking product and I am really pleased and to be honest for the kind of wear and tear it will get if it lasts a year will be pleased. If I look after it and do not over fill it I am hoping it will last a little longer.
on 8 May 2017
Honestly, I did not expect this to last long and only bought it for a "try and hope for the best". Instead, I got a strong and qualoty made bag that lasts me to this day without semingly any flaws or scratch. For the price of the bag, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap and high quality bag
on 24 March 2016
Great backpack. It looks nice and is quite spacious. Definitely looks more expensive than it is. I had bought a few backpacks before this but had to throw them away because I couldn't fit anything inside. This one solved my problem, I mainly use it as my hand luggage while travelling.
on 3 December 2017
This is the third time my son buys this bag for school in 6 years: he obviously loves the design and the size/weight are just right for him. However, the reason he needs to keep buying new bag is that the carrying strap invariably breaks off after a while. Nevertheless I rated this item highly as it is such good-value and he loves it.