Colour: Black|Change

on 7 March 2017
Excellent large capacity key wallet. I searched for a long time to find something like this!
The clasps took a little while to work out, but essentially, if you're using a lot of force your doing it wrong, just gentle pressure and work the hinge.
Open at the bottom, so those long safe keys can be stored, and a small flap on one side allows shorter keys to be tucked away.
Very happy with this, hope it lasts a long time.
on 9 April 2015
Great item but would not do what I wanted. But don't let that put you off.
on 22 January 2014
Very good.
My keys are folding there well enough, but I think it could be done better.
I cannot imagine a better design but I can feel there is a way of improvements.
on 7 October 2014
The reason I say it is okay is it is a bit clumsy to fit in small handbag. The zip doesn't go all the way round as the bottom is left open.
on 2 January 2014
Ideal for holding my son's keys which used to be forever making holes in his trouser pockets. Just so long as he doesn't lose it!
on 7 May 2015
As described but the key point I missed is that the zip isn't enclosing the case, the bottom is open so keys can still fall out
on 18 August 2014
Highly delighted as these 16 key holders are very difficult to source.
on 24 December 2016
Having read some less approving reviews I took the plunge and I am glad I did. Well made strong construction and certainly no fear of losing keys from the open bottom. Will certainly buy again and recommend this for those of you that need to tote large numbers of keys.
on 10 March 2016
It's just what was needed , holds keys really nicely and doesn't take up much room in the pocket . The only thing that I found was opening metal clips , they were so difficult but once you'd got them open they worked fine .
on 30 October 2015
works for me in every way.......holds a large number of keys (16 loops) a convenient pocket for tickets/ cards and a zippable compartment.