on 5 May 2013
I paid £429 at the beginning of May 2013 for the LG50PN450B which at the time was £80 cheaper than anyone else. For the money I cannot complain and the picture is very good quality. I sit 13ft from the TV so 720p is fine for me. Also I can get BBC Iplayer through the games console so this basic TV meets all my requirements. A bargain for the price.
on 12 March 2014
Lovely TV had no problems with it whatsoever. Easy to set up & looks good.Great value product. Good delivery service,would recommend.
on 18 October 2013
Great sound and picture quality defo a must have!!!!! I am the envy of all my mates now ;-) game and cinema nights on me!
on 29 May 2014
great picture quality,stylish design all the connections needed,waiting for the delivery with anticipation and it arrived three days early,brilliant what a surprise
on 17 January 2014
this was an amazing deal and loved the quick delivery the picture is just amazing as well we all love the bigger screen
on 26 September 2013
This TV is brilliant. The picture quality is unreal and the sound is unbelivable. A real bargain for what I paid. Would definately recommend!
on 20 July 2014
Very nice telly!
I used to have an Samsung Plasma that I loved and this one has a even better image.
The point is: you should not compare plasmas with led/lcd. They are different and not better or worse than the other. It is a matter of taste really.
What I like about plasmas (of actual generation) is that they have the most natural black colour to watch movies (to me led/lcd black seems more like grey) and if you watch some channels or things on internet that are not HD the final image on plasma looks better because it smooths the imperfections of the poor resolution.
The downside is the mirror effect of the screen glass that is big if you watch it on daylight withou curtains. But it only appears on black colours scenes.
It is important to mention though that this tv is not the thinner plasma on the market and that every plasma that I know is heavier than led ones to carry. But for me it ia not a problem.
The base of this tv is nice and lets you turn something like 30 degrees for both sides.
on 4 May 2014
arrived the next day so was plesantly suprised, great packageing over all a well worth buy. recommend to every one
on 4 July 2014
Second replacement gone bang. There must be a week PSU. Shame its really nice when it works.
on 22 July 2013
The overall look of this TV is nice and setup was easy, however, as other people have mentioned, the picture quality is quite bad, I have altered the 'Noise Cancellation' setting, which has made a slight difference, but I'm still not 100% happy.