on 9 May 2017
Love this Mac Folds up easily to carry around Lovely fuscha pink Bought for Race For Life Ordered X small ( Says chest 33 - 35 ") as I'm size 8 and perfect fit Not too tight so can wear jumper too Waiting for the rain shower to try it out next but Trespass are usually a good buy in my experience
review image
on 22 September 2015
Ordered late Sunday evening - received Tuesday morning without using Amazon prime! I was a bit sceptical at buying this product due to reviews. As someone that has put on a bit of weight recently I had read the reviews recommending you go a size up. I tried to find a size guide everywhere I thought sod it, and bought the large. Arrived in a very small handy bag and was creased (what do you expect?). Tried it on and thought 'wow this is perfect but what if it's cold and I need a jumper under it?' Put a jumper on and is still a great fit. People that recommend going a size up are clearly kidding themselves as I have had no issue. The material does feel a bit plastic and cheap but if it keeps you dry I'm not complaining. I have not managed to field test it yet but I'm sure when I go the lakes in a week it will get plenty of use - it seems capable enough and doesn't seem the type of jacket to absorb water.
review image
on 20 September 2017
Purchased for a walking trip to Snowdon in Wales. Arrived the next day so I was delighted with that. I am a size 10 and ordered an XS and it fits perfect and is not snug or tight. (I also tried a S size in a sop and was swamped init so I think the sizes may be a bit on the generous side)
Colour is lovely and brightens up a dark day.
Took the said jacket on walking trip. The jacket claims that it is water proof and by did this trip put it too the test. It withstood hailstones, and rain that came in sideways! The weather was appalling!! My clothing underneath were a little damp but by no means wet or and to be fair it was raining for about 6 hours!!!
I would recommend and if they jacket was to get damaged for any reason I would purchase again as its so lightweight also.
on 23 January 2018
I have used this daily for the past 4 months and I found that it protects from a very light rain, but anything heavier than that it is useless. I have another rain coat that I use for my bike riding which cost only £5 more and it stops heavy rain from going though. I wouldn’t recommend it.
I gave it two stars because it doesn’t look bad.
on 3 November 2015
This jacket is awesome, when i bought it i really tought i was buying something cheap that would feel cheap, but since i will rarely use it, only if im caught off guard and i have no choice but to walk in the rain i really didnt care much, its basically something thats going to live in my ruck and rarely be used, HOWEVER, this is just awesome, sure there are better, much much better out there, but for the price i paid ... not many will be better than this in my opinion, it simply looks good, looks like its something worth double what i paid for, it fits perfect, i went with XXL although im usually a XL so that was a good move, zipper pockets on the outside, inside pockets, no mesh on most of it except on the hoodie, but im only wearing this on top of a fleece or a sweatshirt so that really doesnt matter to me, its vented, little hole on the armpits and vented on your back, im super satisfied with this thing, another BIG PLUS it comes with its own little bag, and it looks amazing, seriously, a lot better than having it jut on its own, i took it out, tried it on and then rolled it back into that bag with no problema, it gets really small and its super lightweight, i love it, in my ruck everything is organized it its own bag or drybag, didnt alter my ruck weigh, a few grams maybe but i really didnt feel it. Im satisfied.
on 6 March 2018
I've had this almost a year now and am really happy with it. I mostly keep it in the car and it's kept me dry and warm when venturing outside in inclement weather. I've found it really useful as an outer layer that really keeps out the chill as much as a waterproof.
on 16 January 2018
Use it for cycling. Quality is good. Has a few reflective bits on it. The size leaves a slightly baggy arm and front, probably fine if you were wearing larger bulk clothing under this. Water resistance seems ok for a rain shower.

If you found this useful, please click the button below - it would really let me know and help my profile :-)
on 9 November 2015
I bought this believing it is waterproof but it is not. I wore it on Friday for the first time during rain and I was all soaked. This was in the mornig which meant i spent the day wet and cold. On Saturday I woke up with a sore throat. Fever on Sunday. I missed work on Sunday and am missing class today. I want to return it but Amazon is telling me Saturday was the last day when I could have reurned it. What do i do now? I want my money back as this item is not suited for its purpose (to protect me from the rain).
on 21 August 2017
ThisPackaway looks great and is extremely portable. I've not yet put it through its paces but you can tell it's made from quality material. My normal fit is in between a medium and large so I was a bit unsure on which size to get at first. Well, after trying it on over a hoodie the Medium fits perfectly. The zips are really good quality too, overall very happy and would highly recommend. Thanks
on 30 May 2017
Very happy with this jacket. It's lightweight and ideal for carrying about just in case it rains. It's not lined and I feared the worst having had a similarly made jacket before and it made me sweat buckets, dry on the outside and wet on the inside! This jacket doesn't make me do that and with two side zip pockets it's good for securely carrying valuable items like phones or wallets. It's also pretty stylish (I'm not but the jacket really is). All in I'm pleased I chose this jacket.