on 27 November 2013
For the price I thought that something quite bad would turn up. My surprise was that this is an excellent cover (no, not real leather) very sturdy and tight on the pad. Would recommend!!
on 3 July 2016
I bought this cover when I purchased my ipad air. The case came within a few days. I recieved the product in good condition, nothing was wrong. The case did a very good job of being a case. It also, includes a additional stylus which is very handy and can also come in use of other touch products. The case also stands up and protects the ipad and keeps it in good conditons. The ipad fits perfectly in the case. I like that the case can come in a variety of different colors. However, one downside aspect about this procuct is that the sides on the case can easily break on snap, therefore, allowing the ipad is drop, slip out and not being able to stand up. But, the case lasted me a couple of months, around 4 to 5 months. I would definitely recommend this product for home. However, I would not really recommend this is you were to use this case when travelling.
on 17 April 2014
There are a wealth of cover and case options for the iPad Air out there, and having decided not to splash out on the Apple original which should you choose?

I chose this initially as a stop gap whilst looking for something better but knowing that I did not want to leave my iPad unprotected in the meantime. Actually, this is so good I think I will be sticking with it.

So, the good and the bad:

Good bits - this includes the case, a screen protector and stylus; most of the other budget options I looked at were just the case. It ships from Amazon with the normal good service. The back of the case is a glove like fit for the Air and it clicks securely in place. Most importantly the case covers each corner, unlike a number of others I looked at - if he worst happens and the iPad is dropped that is where you need the cover most. Being lightweight and slim fitting means you are not compromising the weight benefit or style of the Air.

Bad bits - the "pu leather" is just a rather nasty vinyl and does not feel particularly nice to the touch. Being very picky the screen protector (which is otherwise an excellent fit for size and use) is very tricky to fit without air bubbles.

In summary is is amazing value at under £10 delivered. I am sure there are many other excellent cases at higher cost but for a budget option look no further.
on 6 January 2015
First impressions of this case are that it is a premium product comparable to cases costing much more.Fits iPad Air snugly,with solid metal hinges and spine and a strong magnet to secure the closed cover (which also puts the tablet into sleep mode) and also keep the cover from flapping down when folded open.Took a gamble on whether this would be cheap tat or a usable product and am certainly surprised at the quality.Would have paid a lot more for this item and been happy...
on 3 May 2017
I have just received my iPad Air cover 18 hours after ordering. It fits snugly, all of the holes line up and the auto on/off works. I paid over £60 for the Apple version, (what a plonka!!) but this seems just as good. Better in the fact that I can now feel the volume and on/off buttons, which are now exposed and are not covered by the case. First impressions are excellent and really good value.
on 19 February 2015
I bought this iPad case to replace a rather expensive branded one which broke after I stupidly dropped my iPad air on a flight.

I had seen such great reviews for the Swees case and for the price I thought I'd give it a go. I am so glad that I did. The colour is great for a start - I love turquoise! The weight and build quality makes me feel confident to take my iPad out and about. It has the automatic shut off when you close the case as well..and it stands well. It comes with a free screen protector and stylus which I do not plan on using.

I showed a friend and they couldn't believe how little I paid for it. All in all a bargain. Good quality, stylish and affordable! I cannot complain!
on 7 April 2016
Great little case for protecting my iPad. The cover concertinas and flips over into a triangle which means it will stand up on its own which is great for hand free viewing. The colour is lovely and the cover in general is good quality. I've even dropped my iPad a couple of times and this has protected it well as the front flap is slightly padded. Overall the cover is still fairly slim so doesn't look too bulky.
on 16 January 2017
This is a great cover for my ipad air.The fit is very snug and it clips on easily. I love the bright colour and the price is reasonable too. I would buy this product again.
on 30 April 2017
So far so good. The body casing fits fine but does look a little brittle to me, so time will tell. The cover does switch off the iPad when closed and overall, the case offers good protection - probably no worse than one of Apple's rip-off priced ones.
on 7 August 2016
Fitted IPad perfectly, providing a nice sold cover for the screen.
We have had this for quite a while now and it has withstood the abuse of two toddlers and numerous drops.
It doesn't add any unnecessary bulk to the Ipad either and can act as a stand to allow the Ipad to be sat on a table for viewing.