on 27 February 2016
Lovely wall art. Doesn't stick quite as well as some other stickers I have used, but a few glue dots here and there and it was fine. I didn't have room for the whole design due to a vent so I made up my own layout to use up all the branches.
review image
3 people found this helpful
on 13 March 2016
Absolute rubbish. Would highly recommend that nobody purchases this product, the seller should remove this from listing and stop ripping buyers off. It does not stick whichever way you do it, so unless you want to glue it to your walls its pointless. The instructions are barely readable and the bird cage part is quite ugly. It's now in the bin and i'm out of pocket. Wish i had read the reviews!
on 7 November 2014
This has to be THE most frustrating thing I have ever done. I really wanted it to look like the pictures but I have since come to the conclusion that that is impossible. It still looks good, but the stickers themselves are badly cut and do not fit where the picture on Amazon suggests it should go. If you are artistic and don't mind doing it your own way then you having nothing to worry about. Although they are numbered it doesn't help much as there is no diagram as to where each part number should go..
on 20 January 2015
Very disappointed, first of all , my order arrived wrong, after few day received the right one and for my surprise, the sticker doesn't stick to the wall, by the time i was putting the other one on the wall, the previous came out. No stick to the wall at all. It's sad because it looks so beautiful in the picture and i would have thought it would look lovely on my walls. Poor quality , I wish I had read the reviews before buying it. The stickers from the poundshop which I have in my daughters room, is much better quality and it is still there with no sign of coming off. I will return it
on 7 January 2016
it looks good but it was difficult to follow what to put where so i just put the branches where they looked right.i have ordered another one so that i can add more branches for more cover.some bits have pealed off so i am going to use a glue stick for extra adhesion.on the whole,good product and covers a bare wall quickly.
on 12 December 2013
This comes on a fairly small sheet (A2 I think) with the stickers in around 100 component pieces. There is a numbering system but no accompanying guide to indicate where you put each piece. As they are fairly similar, this is problematic. The stickers also curl quickly and dry out. I felt a little cheated.
One person found this helpful
on 22 July 2013
My husband and I really struggled putting this on the wall. The first bit went all crooked and we tried to take it off, it was a disaster With The other bits of the wall stickers we had to cut them down as the length of them was proving too fiddly for us.
on 19 March 2018
Lovely
on 27 February 2015
Arrived on time and in very good package, but there were NO INSTRUCTIONS and it was impossible to figure out how to put the pieces nicely together. There are numbers but believe me, not intuitive at all (and I normally don't have any problems) arranged how I could now waiting for a different one and looking forward to take it down. Very disappointing
on 19 May 2015
this piece of wall art is a bit tricky to piece together correctly but I am not very artistic but did my best with it and surprisingly it looks fab. well pleased