Style Name: Nokia Lumia 720|Colour: Red|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 August 2016
Amazon yet again have delivered, I received these on the same day as I ordered, delivery was by prime and as always very efficient.

To the product:-
Reason for purchase - As a Nokia owner, it annoys me when I go around to My friends houses that have wireless chargers but I cant use them as My phone doesn't have that capability.

The product comes in a retail box, I'd have no qualms giving this as a gift. It comes in a hassle free packaging so there's no need for scissors.

It contains:-
1 x Nokia Lumia 925 Wireless charging cover.

The product feels really tough it only covers the back of the phone.

Now I wanted this because it converts the phone to become a QI charger, that's the same as Microsoft, Samsung, Sony and countless others. It seams everyone got on the same train but Apple as ever, just like the phone cables decided they know best.

One the phone is on top of my friends Nokia charger it feels rock solid and it charges. The cover may say its a fast charge but that's in relation to wireless charger. Its a not as fast a cable but it does fill my battery over night. The case can take about 1A of power which is the most QI can carry at the moment.

The best this is this cover acts as a case. So also offers protection against drops. Now its not an easy job to get it over the phone but I found brute force helped. Click the bottom into the hooks and press hard at the top until the phone clicks into the cover. If you expecting it not to be at least a little fight I don't think you are expecting any protection.

You don't lose any access to the buttons or buttons and there's a perfect sized hole in the back for the camera and flash which does not interfere with its use.

All in all a great product.

*If you have any questions, then click my profile and drop me a message and I will be happy to help you. To understand my star rating please see my profile. *
on 22 October 2015
I've had a couple of these plates on my Nokia Lumia 925, personally I like them for the added weight that they add to the device so its nicer in the hand, as well the main function of wireless charging capability. The plates themselves are however slightly weak at the corners, in my case I have had two plates where the top right hand corner has snapped off in both cases and left a rather jagged break. Overtime I assume that the repetitive action of clipping and unclipping the plate is bending the top corners until they literally just snap from repeated stress.

My advice would be to keep the plate on most of the time (even when not using a wireless charger) to avoid this.
on 19 December 2014
Check you actually need this before buying.
It's a genuine Nokia part - and absolutely identical to the back already on my Lumia 735 (bought from Amazon)
I thought I needed this for wireless charging, but the existing case did it already.
So check your existing case before buying this - it has part number 040-121531
Unless you want to change the colour, you may not need it.
It only replaces the back case and does not provide screen protection.
on 9 April 2015
As a protective back cover this is a very nice product. Feels good when holding the phone and looks nice. Using CC-3065 is also the only to way to enable wireless charging of Lumia 925. In that role, the cover is somewhat troublesome. The source of the trouble are mainly the flimsy connection studs that are supposed to make a galvanic contact with three contact holes in the backside of the phone.

I tried three brand new covers, two white ones and one black, in my Lumia 925 while trying to make it work with Nokia CR-201, Nokia's car holder with wireless charging. With the first white CC-3065 the result was holders charge light blinking for about 10 seconds and no charging taking place at all. I tried also with the cover only, without the phone. The results was the same blinking light. This suggested that there was no connection at all between the cover and the phone. Next attempt was with another CC-3065, black one this time. This time the light went on and stayed on, like it should when the phone is charging. Unfortunately, no charging this time either. The third attempt was with another white cover. Again the green charging light on and this time the phone finally started to charge wirelessly.

With the working CC-3065, the phone was charging with a reasonably good pace as long as there was no heavy apps, like navigation, running simultaneously. With the navigator running, the net result was that the battery was draining power slowly. Basically, feature wise the CC-3065 would be a product that can be recommended. However, the fact that out of three randomly picked and brand new covers, only one worked perfectly, suggests that this product may have some serious quality issues and there seems to be a considerable risk that a buyer may end up with a product where wireless charging does not work at all.
on 19 December 2014
All the information on these battery covers doesn't suggest they also fit the Lumia 730 perfectly. So if you want to change your battery cover this is a perfect buy. Certainly appear to be genuine Nokia parts. Good quality and arrived within a couple of days even though Christmas is just a few days away.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 November 2015
Great little case. I do however feel it's welll over-priced, but cannot fault the product.

Easy to remove the backcover of the 830, and replace with this one. Works perfect with the wireless charger plate I got.

Does give protection to the screen, and doesn't impact the size of the phone at all (it's taking a little while to get use to, I used to have a chunkier leather case).
on 25 October 2014
This does what it says - it provides a protective cover for the Nokia 830. It fits easily, and all the phone controls and the camera work without problems. It can become slightly marked after a few days of use, but wipes clean with a damp cloth. The phone charges happily with this cover.
on 6 May 2016
Good quality plastic for general drops and knocks, tight fit. Just the right balance of surface finish to hide the natural blemishes and scratches that come with general wear and tear. Charging is fine compared to the useless micro usb, sits in one place permanently on for me, minimal drain.
on 24 December 2015
The built in wireless charging is a boon, I have a pad by the bed and just put the phone down at night - it is charged overnight ready for the next day. This is a great phone, and I like the windows operating system, I don't need all the apps available for android or iOS on my phone.
on 21 November 2015
I bought this because of the price.

Pro's

1) Original case by MS
2) Cheap as chips
3) More grip than the default black case that came with 735.
4) I dropped it on day one and one of the corners bent inwards slightly. The polycarbonate case goes all the way in protecting the internals of your phone!