on 27 April 2016
So much more variety of drink pods than other pod systems (favourites are Grand and Cordato).
Plus the flexibility to set drink length and temperature in an elegant unit that looks good anywhere.
on 12 January 2015
Very easy to use, have lovely coffee every morning, value for money and good buy at the time, however had we waited until "Black Friday" we could have bought for half the price we paid - well you win some and lose some!! we still had the satisfaction of really nice coffee without having to leave home!!!
on 27 July 2017
This coffee maker does actually make a full 14 ounce cup of coffee when filled to just below the overflow. After coffee is done, the filter scoop and final filter lift right out to be dumped, rinsed, and reloaded for a second cup. No wasted electricity for a keep warm burner. No wasted coffee poured down the sink because it sat and got burnt.
on 7 August 2017
My husband and I love this coffee maker. It is pretty to look at and honestly makes the best coffee out of any pot I have ever used and that is a lot of coffee pots. We have coffee every morning and it makes a perfect cup to start our day. Buy one, you will love it. Easy to use and easy to clean. Hot coffee every time and delicious taste.
on 9 February 2014
A very good product that makes a wonderful cup of coffee. The cappuccino version is as good as any of the Main Street market brands like Starbucks, Costa etc. it is worth paying the extra to be able to control the strength of coffee blend. Colour is a bit weird being a very dull red shade. Very pleased with the product.
on 27 July 2017
I love it, love, love, love. Does bold or regular coffee. Would fit a small or medium coffee mug or medium thermos coffee cup. I might even be able to fit my Keurig carafe under it. Great though, small footprint, small amount of counter space. it's lightweight, easy to use and puts out a nice cup of coffee, I can really taste the flavor.
on 2 September 2017
Works as described. It's simple to use, particularly with the remote control that comes with it. Good service from the seller too. highly recommended.
on 2 February 2012
I first ran acrossthis product in a hotel in Amsterdam, and was so impressed I first researched, then purchased one. I bought the above package. The machine is beautifully constructed, easy to use and maintain. It is versatile, with the Aeromacci lattes and cappuchinos of the highest quality are simple. Using the Nespresso capsules, the coffee is superb. I would repeat others caveat, buy from the Nespresso Club, everyone else will rip you off severely.
on 21 November 2014
Perfect entry level projector for me as a trainer. Plug and play - it really is that simple. So many people have commented on how clear and bright the image is. Really pleased with it
on 15 July 2016
Great machine, used at least every other day for hot and cold drinks over the last year or more. Recommend the peach tea over ice on a hot day!