on 22 October 2010
Good for the job. Goes under seat. Extendable bar goes through middle of bag but not a big problem. Just right.
0Comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 November 2017
I purchased this bag for my husband for a weekend away as it is the correct measurements for Flybe. It is strong, well made and holds enough for a few days. My husband was very pleased with this bag. I would definitely buy another for myself if we travel together on a plane where the cabin luggage is restricted size wise.
on 21 September 2015
Neat little item, perfect size for cabin luggage, however the zip is very dodgy and gets stuck a lot. I guess you get what you pay for and the price is most definitely reasonable.
on 8 April 2016
Zip has come away in two separate places and this is only the second time I've used it. Inferior stitching.
review imagereview image
on 29 November 2014
I bought this bag for work to transport my hairdressing tools etc and it suits that purpose extremely well. It is quite roomy and the quality is very good. I looked at a lot of bags before deciding on this one and I am happy that I did, I would not hesitate to purchase again. Also worth mentioning that delivery and service from seller was very fast and efficient.
on 10 September 2017
would not buy again, came flat packed, was a good price but would not buy if I knew - so would not recommend
on 1 September 2017
Love this cabin bag - it is so compact but I am able to pack so much in it.
on 22 April 2017
This is amazing value, so lightweight and such good quality for the price. It would've got 5 stars but I am very disappointed with the delivery service. Arranged with Yodel for them to deliver on Wednesday 12th, wasted a whole days holiday from work and it didn't arrive until the Thursday, not happy at all.
on 5 November 2015
Cheap and did the job for a weeks package holiday. We bought two and sadly one didn't last the week. Ok for the price and the colour.. What was I thinking??
on 3 December 2017
Very good value for money. Also DPD are very good couriers, Always within the time-scale given and very very polite always. Thank you.