on 19 May 2017
I am size 12 and bought a size 12 and fits great.
on 21 April 2014
I only have one gripe, the stitching along the neckline is not even. I can live with that for the cost. It will make a great work top that will allow me room to grow. I would order another for work.
on 22 August 2017
Nice maternity top.
on 27 December 2016
Overall I really like the top. Looks good on and appears well stitched etc. My only issue is with the arms. There is an elastic band stitched in to where the arm material stops, but unfortunately this is slightly too tight so the arm blood flow can get restricted and you are left with a deep tight red indentation line just above your elbow. I wouldn't say my arms were particularly big either this is likely to happen to most wearers.
I were a size 14 and it fits ok elsewhere. Not sure if i can remove/cut the band without ruining the top. Otherwise I would probably give this top 5 stars instead of 3.
on 30 May 2013
This is a really nice top and well priced. The colour is actually more intense than it appears in the pictures, which is what I was hoping for. I am usually either an 8 or a 10. I went for the size 10, but I found it was just a bit big at the bust and around the ribs (obviously it is loose on the tummy, but that's how it's supposed to be). I am only 16 weeks now and expect I will fill it out eventually, but others may prefer to err on the side of getting a smaller size if they want it to fit nicely earlier in pregnancy. I have actually gone back to buy it in some other colours, but I've gone for the size 8 this time. I would have liked the option to get it in white, but no luck.

My one bugbear is about the postage. For multiple items, they charge postage separately for each item. I would rather they had listed the price of the top as £12 then charged me once for postage, rather than whacking me with an unexpected £8 postage charge at the till.
on 8 May 2014
The top is good quality, heavy cotton material, which sits well under the bust and looks very flattering.The bust doesn't fit so well, the mid-section ruffles out in uncontrolled manner, also the sleeves are a bit too short to go under elbows, mind you I have wide shoulders so it could cause it. The size is good, before pregnancy I was 10-12 and this size 12 fits me well. The tunic is allright but prefered the v-neck version from the same seller.
on 30 December 2016
It arrived really quickly, I am fairly big with bump no 3, but fits ok, and looks fairly feminine. The only thing it smells of smoke really strongly (cigarette), which I hate, so it is going into the wash first thing - hope it will come out ok, otherwise no problems. Shame they don't automatically offer cheaper delivery, as I might have bought 2 or 3 then. Nice blue colour too.
on 26 April 2014
So good I ordered two more in different colours after the original colour! The fit is very nice, but I removed the elastic from sleeves as this was biting into my arms. It is great for showing off my baby bump and great length to go with leggings and cover up all the bits you need covered even in size 18.
on 30 January 2017
Loved the top but very tight on the arms,I snipted the alastic so I could get some wear out of it,I order a size 12 after reading reviews that it's abit on the small side,and I was a size 10 but I only got to wear it a few times,so I would reckon that u buy a couple of sizes bigger :)
on 10 September 2015
I'm very pleased with this top. I read some of the reviews saying the arms can be on the tight side. I'm normally a 12, but ordered a 14 (for growing bump) and the arms are fine. Colour just what I expected, and covers my bottom - always good! I'm going to order another colour.