on 9 November 2015
Rubbish quality leggings. The only thing they have going for them is the extra material over the bump.... but you would expect that of maternity leggings anyway!! The material lacks elasticity, they are out of shape after 5 minutes of wearing. The seams popped in the gusset after one wash. Just don't bother!!!
on 8 April 2015
Suppose I can't really complain given the cost of this item. They fit ok and cover the bump well. Only thing is they are quite see through which doesn't look that nice so these will be used for dossing around the house and I'll stick to Asda leggings for the remaining 5 weeks!
on 14 March 2015
these leggings were fine for the price and during my pregnancy, but the material does go see through very quickly around the seams. however, I always wear longer tops with leggings anyway, so this wasnt an issue for me. I will save them for next time but as comfort clothes - not for public! at the price you may aswell buy them new for a second pregnancy.
on 23 April 2014
I am very pleased with these maternity leggings and have worn them on occasion as a substitue for tights. They wash well and have kept there shape, they also stay up very successfully especially over the bump which is the general issue with these things. I would recommend them.
on 11 July 2013
when i first wore these i was impressed by how comfortable they were and how they fitted well.

unfortunately after wearing them just twice a hole appeared in the crotch area. ( i am a size 10, my legs do not rub, and am only 22 weeks pregnant) i can only assume that the stitching is poorly done on these leggings.

not a bad price but could buy better quality for just a little more.

also i was charged for separate packaging even though all 4 items i bought were sent as one. dissapointing to say the least.
on 9 September 2014
Wore out really quickly and the seams twisted so really uncomfortable after a few washes. Colour faded and now i don't wear them at all as I've replaced them with a better quality version. Fitted over the bump well but thats about all i can say positively.
on 9 July 2014
This leggins are really comfortable it's almost like not hearing anything! They're quite warm but still ok this summer for me. It's the only thing I feel 100% comfi. Just not going to give it 5* becouse one of them had a hole on it. But will recommend it!
on 17 April 2015
Bought these for my pregnant sister, she was very happy to finally have something that she could feel comfortable in, now at nearly 8months pregnant she is still wearing them and still comfortable in them.
on 14 November 2013
These leggings are not really stretchy... they are a bit.. but they stretch and stay stretched.. (not completely.. but the knees are hanging after a bit).. And I washed them once and the stitching is coming apart and also the rubber band going above your stomach.. well.. it doesn't really reach above the stomach and its pushing.. and it is just not comfortable
on 11 September 2015
More like long johns than leggings - they are made of a thick material rather than the usual legging material. They bunch up and go a big baggy, and the seam is a bit uncomfortable on the crotch. Would have sent them back, but not worth it as postage would have cost more. They fit nicely over my bump though so I'll wear them around the house.