TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 15 March 2016
I was initially a bit skeptical about this range of Leap Pad 2 games as I wondered whether it was a 'game game' or a 'learning game' but having seen my 5 year old play on this, I am more than convinced that it provides a great way for kids to learn science and problem solving skills. My son, as with many little ones;' loves technology and loves touch screen tablets so he instantly took to the leap pad 2 itself. Not this game has been superb at getting him focused on problem-solving topics which are ideal for his age. He gets engrossed in figuring out things and this has stimulated his thinking too. Whilst playing this he asked why it is the earth spins which, though simple, isn't easy to explain to a child.

Anyway, this is an excellent piece of software and definitely aids learning, which ticks all the boxes for me.
on 18 January 2016
My three year old son likes this game, though I had to explain it, he doesn't seem to have any major problems though.
Great for fans of Monsters Inc.
on 3 March 2017
Good
on 2 November 2013
We have numerous Leappad games and this is another great game that teaches as you play. Good fun although my daughter found some of the levels a bit scarey.
on 19 June 2017
super
on 6 April 2017
Educational Games
on 30 October 2013
I love these games for the LeapFrog. My son amazes me on a daily basis with all that he can do. They are perfectly pitched for his age (5). I am so happy I bought the LeapPad and the games. Definitely recommend.
on 17 December 2013
its an xmas gift so my 4yr old hasnt played it yet but he really liked monsters university the film so he should enjoy it
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 September 2013
I have bought several Leappad games and this one is really providing good entertainment value. Some games have been too easy but this one
is keeping my 5 year old engaged and he has not finished it yet after a couple of months.
on 27 December 2013
Was a Christmas present for my nephew he was very pleased with the game. All the kids between 3 and 7 have all had a go and seem to keep all ages happy would recommend