Format: Vinyl|Change

on 13 July 2013
Although fans of the debut album may find some solace in this album it is a slightly more risky purchase. NEON NEON in taking the concept album to it's logical extremes have perhaps also alienated any new listeners. My main complaint with the album is the tracks are so short they fail to really register and why spread a 45 minute total track listing over 2 CDs? At just over 30 minutes the main album proper is practically an EP although granted the signed limited packaging and second EP alongside the reasonable price do make this slightly more palatable. In tone the tunes are far more downbeat although hardly surprising considering the subject matter. No there is no I TOLD HER ON ALDERAAN or I LUST HER here nor any discernible single choices. Whether that is a bad thing depends on your attention span as being a concept album these tracks work far better as a whole than solitary.
on 13 May 2013
Bought this CD after I heard Mid Century Modern Nightmare on 6 Music and thought I'd take a punt. Would advise anyone else not to bother - this is a one-listen wonder with plenty of skipping.

Download Mid Century Modern Nightmare at a push although it goes pretty flat after a couple of listens and at less than 2 minutes is emblematic of the lack of musical effort on offer on Praxis Makes Perfect.
on 1 July 2013
I didn't even buy this product! I have the Amazon mp3 app and my phone hah unlocked and bought this album! I couldn't get a refund so I decided well I'll listen to it and see if it's any good. It was awful!!!!