on 10 February 2016
Extremely pleased with this item which I purchased along with Stella doll , for my granddaughter . very well made .
on 10 March 2017
my 8 year old liked lit
on 31 January 2016
I find doll's clothes to be very expensive usually, but was pleasantly surprised to find these at such a reasonable and affordable price. My 4 year old nephew has a little baby Nenuco doll and they're notoriously difficult to buy accessories for - he has asked for some clothes for his doll so that he could change her, so I purchased these in the hopes that most brands fit all baby dolls, and luckily they fit perfectly. They're really great quality considering the price, so it was a nice surprise, and the little bunny slippers were a huge hit!
on 29 August 2015
I could buy pyjamas and slippers for my daughter for less than I just paid for these dolls clothes...and they aren't the best quality. The tag has left a big hole in both trousers and top, and there is lots of fraying. But they are very cute and baby Stella now gets ready for bed with my little one and they snuggle up happily!
on 24 February 2017
I brought these to go along side my daughters 1st birthday present (her Stella doll).My daughter loves trying to put them on her doll but especially taking them off.We put them on her doll when she puts her pjs on ready for bed.She especially loves the little bunny slippers.
on 24 December 2013
You could almost buy pj's and slippers for your little princess for the price of these teddy costumes but then if it keeps your little princess happy then its worth it.
on 12 August 2014
Arrived on time. Gorgeous, soft pajamas, with satin trim for baby Stella, complimented with little rabbit slippers. My child loves getting her ready for bed.
on 28 December 2015
Bought for a Vtech interactive doll and they fit perfectly. Easy for granddaughter to put on and off the doll herself. Lovely slippers.
on 18 September 2016
perfect fit for stella doll. much loved by my 2 year old. slightly overpriced I think but good quality and worth it for a stella fan
on 10 June 2015
I got this for my grand daughteras she has the baby stella doll she just loves it great price

See one answered question