on 18 June 2014
Started falling off wall within five minutes completely useless. Does not stick properly and customer services ask for ridiculous things like a picture of the packaging it came in or a picture of the murial in a ball on the floor. Useless product to go with a useless customer services .
on 2 August 2014
Like many others have commented, the giraffe coming in three separate parts is really annoying. We knew it would be the case as we read the review before buying, but didn't quite appreciate how long it would take you to even semi align those parts! Even more annoying was the ruler bit, it also came in three parts plus all the numbers separately. Took me a while to work out which part should come after which, or did it matter at all (the giraffe parts were more obvious, obviously. Not so the ruler!). So the ruler is not straight, the overlap not perfectly aligned and basically rather inaccurate to use that to measure height. You also don't get any grace when trying to remove and restick - simply will tear the stickers. The packaging is rubbish - not protecting the poster AT ALL.

However the monkey and giraffe are cute and my daughter kisses them every evening before she goes to bed, so it feels it's worth having it there I suppose. Given the price I paid, there shouldn't be more complaints than the above.

Thoughts after buying the second set:
Reason for doing so was that we moved home, and the stickers were simply rubbish to take off the wall. You try to pull the little heart or a cloud part of your wall paint came off. My daughter misses it dearly so we ordered an identical set to put in her new home. The photo is the state it arrived - the face of the monkey and giraffe are so damaged its almost heart breaking to put them up. Unacceptable packaging to be honest. I would rather you charge me for shipping (and shipping that from HK costs less than sending an A4 letter in first class here!!) and package it properly. Therefore I have since taken another star away. Sorry.
review image
on 25 June 2014
Awful!! Do not buy. I stupidly read reviews once my sticker wouldn't stick to the wall. So disappointed and waited ages for it
on 13 May 2013
I bought this for my 2 year olds 'big boys' room when decorated and it looks fantastic. Only criticism is that it isn't one whole sticker, it's lots of individual stickers therefore you have to take the time to piece them together, however once done it looks great and my son is delighted with it. Would definitely recommend if you don't mind piecing the stickers together (they can be peeled off and re stuck if need be!)
on 21 January 2014
Look reali good but Stickers are ment to stick to the wall these just peel off don't reccomend don't buy
on 30 July 2014
I know this is cheap but just thought it was a bargain! Was not sticky at all, tried several times to stick it to the wall and it just fell off so chucked it in the bin! Royal Mail did not help as they forced it through my letter bco and squashed it! Not happy at all with this! I've bought quite a few different wall stickers and all have been great and are still up but this didn't even last a second before falling off. Complete waste of money!
on 18 July 2015
Lovely and colourful, very easy to put up. I have already repositioned them and they have stuck back down well. Only different was that had extra hearts than advertised, so nothing to complain about.
Excellent value, our relatives loved it and wanted one themselves.

(For some reason I can't rotate the photo but included it as you can see that the stickers are true to the advertisement)
review image
on 23 April 2014
I bought this for my two nieces aged 4&6. It took me about half an hour to put up as comes in lots of pieces,not one big one but is part of the fun making it. Looks great, really bright & happy. The girls just love it & it really completes their room. My only criticism is that some of the stickers don't stick well to the wall. They tend to curl up & look like they might fall of. I think this May be because it is a gloss painted wall, perhaps it could stick better to Matt paint or wood? Just having to keep smoothing down some of the pieces and hope they don't peel off by themselves as apart from that, it really is an excellent product.
on 6 June 2014
Received the stickers very fast, and in great condition. We were hoping for the end result to be as in the picture but it is not. The legs and body of the giraffe are very short so you can't start the numbering joust above his back, as in the picture, but leaving a good gap. The end result is still great and looks amazing in our baby's room. The glue at the back is not incredibly sticky, and have to keep sticking the edges back onto the wall, and after a couple times they do stay there.
They are cheap enough to replace if they ever come off all together. Would buy again as a cheap buy with very pretty and fast results to decorate a room.
on 5 July 2014
Absolutely wonderful !!! Ignore the bad reviews.

I bought this to go in my little boys room (now 8 weeks old) it goes on the wall and sticks well./stays fine. Its a great purchase for only £2.50. Im now looking for another design for the other side of his room.

Im happy to send anyone a photo of it up on our wall if you want to see. Im very happy with this item.