on 8 October 2013
I bought a gooseneck 'daylight' table lamp from Lidl and the bulb 'went pop' after only a few months light use (no pun intended). This type of bulb is expensive and hard to find in local shops so I did a bit of searching on Amazon.

So far have only used one of the bulbs from the 2-pack. Has lasted as long as the original bulb and still going. With this product, you get 2 bulbs for the same price that most sellers want for only one bulb. Came well packaged, in decent cardboard/bubble wrap packaging. Looks well-manufactured.
on 5 July 2013
I thought that I would have to get rid of my work lamp, as i could no longer buy the Tubes for it locally. The shop owner Googled + found that I could get replacements under the Amazon umbrella.

I'm really pleased with these - fast, efficient service
on 2 June 2013
They do what they say on the tin!! - Excellent replacements! -at a decent price too. Would buy again when req'd.
on 7 May 2014
These bulbs are not widely available and we were pleasantly surprised to find these on Amazon. The tubes appear to be just as good as the originals and at a very fair price. Free carriage was an added bonus.
Hopefully they will last as long as the original - come back in a couple of years to see!
on 15 January 2014
It seems these bulbs (from whatever supplier) have a high likelihood of failure. Neither of the bulbs in my order worked, so returned for a refund.
on 7 March 2016
Just the job I had bought a pack to put on stand by and two days later I needed one.
It's a very useful light. I have restricted vision and it is ideal for me to read by
A very comfortable light to work by
on 7 October 2014
As someone who is about 98% bed bound, these lights really help me get more light for daytime and also at night when I like to do things on the computer. I have read some of the other reviews about the bulbs not working, but in addition to the lamp, which came with a working bulb that lasted about 1 year, I have bought another bulb which worked and now have ordered this pack of two which arrived very quickly and both in the package worked. They are well protected in shipping, and I have had no problems with them at all.
on 16 March 2016
These items arrived quickly, they were well packaged and they work! I've purchased before and they seem to last a reasonable length of time for the price and they are well used. If anything is different this time around, I will let you know.
on 15 August 2014
Bought the lamp a few months ago but didn't get a spare bulb at the time. What folly. I couldn't be without this light and fortunately it was available on PRIME which saved my life.If you suffer from Macular Degeneration as I do you will need this light. I'm not gifted with technical details so 'lumens' and the like leave me tepid. I'm quite happy if stuff works.
on 6 March 2015
Bought these for my mum. She is very pleased with them. They are working exactly as they should.

The photograph/description is not vey clear but these bulbs do have a 4-pin base just like the others advertised and it is a twin pack.