on 12 June 2013
I found the item to be amazing I was not expecting it to be delivered as quickly as it was and I was very pleased with the item it self. I would recommend this product to many of my friends and any Doctor Who fan.
on 16 September 2013
I like it but I thought it would be smaller. I thought it would fit on my bracelet, I am using it on my key ring.
on 27 November 2013
I thought this looked great in the picture, but even nicer in reality. I love Dr Who and it will look great on my rucksack
on 29 November 2013
Its exactly what i wanted but the writting is fadded, like the silver has rubbed off. My daughter will still love it
on 9 January 2014
My daughter loved this item she is a great dr who fan. We just brought a silver chain for it and she was made up.
on 22 November 2014
Beautiful, small enough for a bracelet, big enough for a necklace. Shiny, and just adorable. I 100% recommend.
on 5 May 2014
Far too large for a bracelet but perfect for a necklace!

I've had some great comments back about it & would definitely recommend it to a friend. I've worn it everyday since it arrived and the colour hasn't rubbed off or anything. The connector is nice & sturdy too.

Fantastic price & arrived within the recommended delivery date.
on 26 December 2014
I got this as a Christmas present, I love Dr who and loved this when I got it the only little problem is the fact that it says it fits pandora bracelets it doesn't fit exactly like it is made too. However I still love it!
on 9 October 2014
My son going to be well happy with this at xmas.
on 9 September 2014
Came quickly and package was small but was fairly tattered in post. Actual charm was bit big for a bracelet and link broke in few days. Wasn't expensive though so probably got what I paid for.