on 10 October 2017
Speedy delivery, great item thanks
on 24 November 2013
These bags are lovely and colourful, but I was disappointed as I had been looking for paper ones - what they were made of wasn't listed on the product page so I ordered in hope. I'm writing this review therefore for anyone else who may be wondering what they're made of!
on 30 September 2013
Arrived on time and exactly as expected. Good for the price.

Nine more words are required to finish this review hence the extra words.
on 9 November 2013
These Party bags are great, I have purchased these for my sons 3rd birthday party and i love the design! The kids will love them too! I have also bought the invitations that match too!
on 22 January 2016
Like other reviewers have said, these are larger than average bags. Not a problem for me as we had sweet comes and a cake to fill em up. But would take a bit of filling!
on 20 September 2015
Ordered 3 packs . Only 8 in one pack and 1 was completely stuck and ripped when tried to open it in another pack. So I'm 3 down and I needed the full 30!
on 28 January 2014
these were good quality however they are actually quite large so when I put the party treats in the bags looked quite empty still!
on 24 February 2014
Just what I wanted. Everything fit inside and the pirate pictures seemed to match other pirate stuff we had. Thanks!
on 23 January 2017
Just what I needed for a boys party where all of them are obsessed with football.
Thank you very much.