on 10 July 2013
Lovely dress,well made and good value for money.true to image but is actually corset and skirt.After reading other reviews i purchased one size bigger than i am and fits perfect.Cant wait to wear it to my first Burlesque night!
Excellent service,arrived next day and only selected standard delivery! Would deffinately use this seller again.
on 20 February 2015
Absolutely love it! Read previous reviews before hand so ordered a size bigger and it fits perfectly! The top and skirt (it's not a dress) are good quality and the skirt isn't too short (as I'm quite tall). A real bargin! Can't wait to wear it! ☺
on 13 June 2013
Excellent value for money. Very well made and true to picture. I am a size 8 but ordered the 10 and fits perfect! Can't wait to wear it on hen night out!!
on 1 August 2014
I like this outfit, the Basque is lovely boobs dont quite fit into the bra cups but looks fine, I especially like the zip at the side so much easier than trying to tie it up the back. look forward to wearing it out on Monday.
on 5 December 2014
This was the sexiest outfit ever, it looked amazing on, in fact I lost count of the amount of people who asked me if I had lost weight, the most slimming outfit I have ever wore and I am an 16-18, the corset takes your waist right in, the compliments came thick and fast all night, I wore it with the Smiffys burlesque headband, we won the competition.Free Sunday Lunch
on 19 July 2016
Really pleased with my purchase, I took note when ordering that their sizes can be on the small size so ordered a bigger size, and fits as it should. Very good value for money, highly recommend, can't wait to wear it all together.
on 16 December 2013
It was just what i was looking for. As i so wanted a longer skirt this fitted the bill well.
on 17 April 2014
it fits well and looks really nice on, after reading the reviews i bought a size a little larger and find it much more comfortable than any other corset i've worn
on 14 November 2014
Too small on the bust.I ordered a 12 as a 16 would have been huge and there was no 14 so I ended up dancing the night away with my boobs hanging out!Fortunately there were pretty much just girls in the venue!!
on 25 January 2015
Great price and fantastic outfit. I ordered a size 12 cause the hints were that it would be on the small size. however a size 10 would have done! So be aware if you are small, order the correct size ladies!