on 14 May 2013
Ordered from this company as they were by far the cheapest on amazon, after my 1st order being lost?? I contacted seller and he was very helpful and understanding ( I placed a second order a few days after 1st order) which the seller refunded for me (1st order) My 2nd order has arrived after only being sent out 24hrs ago. Even though these rhinestones are cheap, they don't look it. My daughters are going to have some very expensive looking shoes soon!
on 21 February 2014
The amount in the pack are a lot cheaper than anything else I've found on the net and in the shops. Definitely worth buying. Go for it and enjoy your projects.
on 16 January 2014
These gems are the best when blinging items. Not too big and not too small....I did 3 small converse shoes for car freshener accessories and they look fantastic and they were really effective when the sun comes out, really nice to work with and easy to apply. will be buying more to bling my own shoes
on 12 October 2013
These are slightly smaller than I was expecting, but that was my fault for not really paying attention to the size. They do still look fabulous on my daughters trainers, and she loves them, so all in all - I can't complain.
They were delivered quickly. and well packaged. No complaints.
on 2 October 2013
I love these. What a bargain. I used these to add a little sparkle to our wedding invitations that we decided to make ourself. they stick really well with glue and look absolutely gorgeous. Just what i was looking for.
on 4 June 2013
Recently started a collection this these little gems and am going to start glamming my shoes up! great price and really quick delivery! Would highly recommend!!!
on 7 November 2013
These look great. Have not decided what to use them for yet. As I have started doing my own gel nails I may use some on these to see what they look like.
on 30 September 2013
Brilliant colour and nice size for what I wanted them for. Obviously not as pretty as swarovski but so much cheaper and do exactly the same job.
on 17 July 2013
Perfect for my wedding favours and invitations! Lovely pink colour and hopefully will go well with my wedding theme too! :D :D
on 3 March 2015
Prompt delivery. However, the rhinestones are tiny much smaller than I imagined, should have looked at size more carefully!