Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 August 2013
I had very high expectations for this: Loco Dice + Defected is a match made in heaven. After listening to the compilation a few times, I can safely say it is even better than I expected, truly incredible work by Dice.
on 5 September 2013
Wouldn't normally take the time to rate a CD but I felt this album deserves it!

10/10 mixing and track selection, worth every penny if you're into house and techno; I've had CD1 on repeat in my car for around three weeks and i'm still not bored of it (the sign of a good mix).

Enjoy.
on 16 August 2014
I didn't like the arrangement or the tracklisting on the first mix (Disc 1). I didn't like mostly all the tracks on here. I thought it was weak and unlistenable.

I was expecting a lot more from this artist.
on 29 March 2014
took a while to get into but wow!! 2nd cd is powerful but got to have the volume up loud to appreciate the beats
on 29 May 2015
great mix
on 1 November 2013
This is the worst Defected Presents I've ever heard. Dance is meant to be fun. Loco Dice doesn't have one fun or classy track in his box!!!
on 29 August 2014