on 5 July 2014
Excellent eye/sleep mask. Comfortable to wear. Nicely made. Lightweight. Dual elastics so you can arrange it so they are not across your ears.Blocks out light well. I can't believe the low price of 99p including postage. Also a free velcro cable tidy. I shall definitely order more of these. It took a while to arrive but it had to come all the way from China and at that price you really cannot grumble. Well worth the wait.

I also have a couple of those shaped eye masks which are thicker and block out light well but they are stiffer fabric and the elastic is thicker and can bother your ears.
on 23 November 2014
I needed this for my migraines and nights when the little ones have to sleep with a light on but in my bed after nightmares. It appeared quite flimsy when it arrived and the free cable tie was bizarre and I wondered if this was as a kind of apology for the product but giggled and forgot about it. However, it turned out the cable tie was more reliable as the eye mask slipped then after only 10 minutes both of the straps snapped. Complete waste of money
on 31 October 2014
I've never worn anything like this before but needed one as at the time I had no curtains. For me it felt too tight across my eye balls which I wasn't too keen on. The straps could do with being a bit wider so they stay on better, I found that one slid off all the time and them it was one held on with one (hence the tightness across the eyes I guess). When I did try and use it id did block out a lot of light so not all bad, I just didn't like it.
on 27 June 2016
Bit flimsy, but don't expect too much for the price. If you want better quality you will need to spend more. Still not too bad for travelling etc. My elastic came apart after about a years use.
on 17 June 2015
Unfortunately, like a number of other reports, the bands broke after a week or so of use. Also, because made of such flimsy soft silky material, the elastic pulls the material tightly across the eyes (as if an extention of the elasticated bands) and digs into your eyelids, which is very uncomfortable! So a really poor design as well as poor materials.
on 1 July 2014
Not bad- this is made of nice soft material and definately keeps out the light . Some adjustment was required though with scissors to get a tight fit!

This product took a very long time to arrive over 3 weeks! Which made me sad !
on 19 July 2014
This eye mask isn't as padded as my previous eye masks, but is perfect for the price. It is comfortable and let's in minimal light. The straps were a little bit frayed when it arrived, but I don't mind for the £0.99p!
on 28 May 2014
this has to be the softest eye mask i have ever come across! I work nights shifts permanently and a great mask is vital
on 5 June 2014
Looks nice, feels nice but is a bit too shapeless and consequently lets some light in. However, as I bought it for use at twilight when my cat wakes me up at 4am, to help me get back to sleep, it works for me.
on 26 March 2014
i loved it, just fits right and the came exactly as it did in the picture! would recommend to a friend for a cheap and quick arrival mask :)