on 26 September 2014
The shipping was quick. I didn't like that the postman left the package on the ground outside my door without anyone to sign for it, but this is not a seller's responsibility. The mp3 player was well packed, I liked the extra package for protection and the extra items like the USB cable and the earphones, which work well. It took me a while to figure out the functions but in the end I managed it, even though it's a bit tricky. At the beginning the on/off button didn't work properly: the device stayed on even when I try to turned it off. I don't like that there is no lock button when you put it onto your pocket it might be annoying that the buttons can be pushed involuntarily. The instructions are very basic, I would have liked more info. I don't like that there are no settings to play the songs in order by name or randomly, it's automaticly set from the last one and when you turn it off it starts again from the beginning and this is annoying cos you have to listen the same songs you just listened over and over or skip them one by one. The buttons are a bit hard to push and they make a strong sound when pressed. Overall the sound is good, I like that you can put it at a very high volume. For this price I would recommend it for sure. Even if I paid £14.99 and now it's £12.99.....
on 26 December 2015
Great for listening to music or videos when on the go. I find the headphones hurt my ears because they are too big, so fall out all the time. Transferred to another headset so better. Quality of sound isn't that great, but easy to use. Having said that, the only instructions were in French, so unless you speak the language, learning how to use this is only achieved by playing with it.
on 20 November 2013
I had an MP3 player (from Amazon) many years ago - battery operated and got fed up of replacing batteries. I then switched to an i-Pod - far more expensive and using i-tunes is a hassle and the sound is not great.

I bought this little SAVFY at an unbelievable price and it does everything I need it to do. The sound is far superior (louder) than an i-pod and putting music on/deleting is so simple.

Once you figure it out - it is easy to navigate around and it is lightweight and looks pretty good.

It arrived within 2 days, the packaging was great and I would use this seller again and recommend them also.
on 7 March 2015
I purchased this item recently and it ended up in the bin . The music shuffle didn,t work unless it was a single album I was playing and when deleting music from this device the memory doesn,t clear and the introduction to all my deleted tracks still played . Rubbish
on 19 July 2017
Bought for a teenager who used it for a bit and then lost it!

Thank you child!
on 10 August 2014
Extremely disappointed! Only used a few times and then it stopped charging and working. Contacted the seller GMEX Trading who told me there was only a 30 day warranty on the product and refused to exchange it!!!
Buy another type would be my advise.
on 2 December 2015
Good VFM. Would have liked a little more to the instruction book, myself, and head-phones with slightly stronger electrical connections to their leads but, it did only cost peanuts!
on 29 September 2015
Flimsy. Difficult to navigate through it's menus - not logical at all. The sound is terrible, the video is worse. It's cheap for a reason but I bought it for a school boy as his first MP3 player. Died after used only a handful of times. My advice is spend a little more and buy something better from a company that will honour an after-sales service - and that goes for Amazon too as they promptly washed their hands of any issues.
on 5 January 2015
for the money this is great, it is small and easy to use, loaded several albums and with the blue tooth speakers made a lovely present. Arived quickly
on 13 December 2017
Batery life very short...