on 25 June 2014
I have used my scales for the first time today and I am disappointed. I have stepped onto them quite a few times now and each time I'm getting a different reading. I bought digital scales as I was hoping for an accurate reading but so far according to these scales, in the space of 3 minutes I've lost & gained a kilo or so? I must say that they are measuring my weight in the correct "region" but what is the point of having a precise digital reading if it changes when you try again a few seconds later?
I'm going to keep the scales because to be honest, I can't be bothered with returning and refunding precesses etc. They will suit me to weigh luggage and keep a "general" check on my weight.. but if anyone is hoping to get precise measurements for a weight loss regime, these scales could give them inaccurate readings.
on 7 May 2014
Seller dispatched promptly with no fuss. The scales themselves have a large, clear, digital display for ease of use, worth the price for a decent set of bathroom scales that get the job done.
on 9 August 2014
Slight variation in readings if you lean back or forwards but lightweight and easy to use.
on 8 November 2014
It measures the bodyweight too quickly, therefore losing precision.
on 18 December 2015
I've put the scale now in the back of the cupboard. It gives a completely wrong reading - even without any measurements I know I weigh significantly more than when I was 12. Moreover, each time it gives different reading. Not very good.
on 10 January 2016
Terrible - all wrong readings, off by about 10 kg, 3 different readings in the space of a minute. . Can't be bothered to exchange it but quite disappointed.
on 25 February 2017
i would not recommend anyone to buy this product if your weighing a person because the units are confusing. the units are in pounds instead of kg.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 June 2016
Disappointed that no battery was included when stated as such in the product description, have searched packaging but nothing hidden.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 November 2015
it just gives random numbers. I weighted myself three times in a row and I got 3 different results, spanning 3 kg.
on 23 January 2014
Needed some accurate digital Scales and therefore i got this. But really scales are scales. :) but its easier with this to see :)