on 20 May 2014
After months of research this honest account summarised all the key information especially quotes and the key players pulling the strings.
on 16 July 2014
I'm a definite sceptic of conspiracy theories and religion but I have found this book enthralling and a definite eye opener. I admire the author's sincerity and basic humanity. I'm going to read it again right away-something I haven't done since grammar school.

You must read it to the end with an open mind and do not faulter. The author deserves your small endeavour.
on 14 January 2016
It's been three weeks since I read this book. I have been putting off writing a review in order to let the impact diffuse itself. Three weeks later and I'm still reeling from it. It has altered the way I think about world events. I have known that all didn't make sense with the world and our traitorous leaders but was unable to put my finger on what was wrong. This book has been illuminating. Please read it for the sake of your children.
on 15 April 2014
A book everyone should read to make sense of our crazy world. It joined up the dots for me anyway.
on 1 June 2014
i really enjoyed this book have been researching myself for years but if you dont know about the new world order or how the world is really run then this is the book for you, would recommend to anyone who is interested in what our future holds.
on 3 July 2014
If you like delving into this kind of book ,you will enjoy .i knew most all the things that were talked about but still a good read for the masses that is waking up.
on 13 March 2015
There are many books out there intimating the fact that an elite body of people actually control the world. This collective book sums up most of the major issues between the two covers. Most definitely a must to read. Please do not write it off as a nonsense scaremongering document - it is not - and to do so will be at your own peril. Please read it and take it seriously as time is getting short. KJB
on 30 October 2016
Worth reading albeit that I had read much of this in David Icke's booKs. Genuine guy who has worked hard on this book..it's frightening to think what these monsters are up to..Keep up the good work :-)
on 8 February 2015
Nothing new here but the author has done a very good job of bringing together many disparate elements into a coherent structure. I would urge every citizen to read this, download the pdf file & share it as widely as possible. Discuss the contents in the workplace, on campuses and on the bus. A monumental crime against humanity has been on going for hundreds of years & as the author rightly attests there are no more than probably 10,000 diabolical individuals whose ultimate aim is to cause the death of billions of souls.....
on 8 December 2014
I've started to re-read this amazingly informative, alarming book as I believe it takes more than one read through to take everything in. It's jam-packed with fascinating information about what is going on in the world today with with well researched facts to support it. I understand this is the author's first book and he's done a great job; thoroughly researched and easy to read and understand. Whilst it may be directed at US citizens, it is absolutely relevant to anyone in the world who cares about the future of mankind. There is compelling evidence to prove we are at the mercy of a ruthless, corrupt and occult group of individuals who have a truly nefarious agenda which will affect us all. Yes it's alarming, even frightening but everyone should be made aware.