Customer reviews

Skins - Complete Series 1-7 [DVD]

on 21 September 2016
Perfect condition and a great series to watch, really enjoyed this it had me in stitches. To those who havent you have to give it a go youmll have no regrets.
on 1 June 2017
Brilliant show
on 2 March 2017
Love skins. Re living my youth!
on 6 March 2017
It was all good except disk 2 was scratched and we couldn't watch the last episode on that disk all the best seemed fine and I was happy.
on 2 June 2017
I bourght this box set and it came in good time, the first few discs are scratched and it keeps stopping and skipping.
on 16 August 2017
Great box set!
on 27 January 2016
This DOES NOT contain the original music, it has the generic crappy one...
on 15 May 2015
Perfect!! Thank you amazon.co.uk :)
on 3 December 2013
I live in the US, so I was a little apprehensive at first ordering this, because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to play these Region 2 DVDs in my computer's region 1 DVD player. However, I downloaded VLC media player (which I highly recommend--it's free!) which basically makes your DVD player region-free, or able to view DVDs from any region. Having done that, I was able to watch the episodes with no problem. They arrived in perfect condition (as perfect as possible after being jostled around in delivery trucks and the like), and I am so pleased with them. So if you're hesitant about getting this boxed set, I'd say don't be! Go for it!
on 23 March 2017
Excellent speedy delivery and product thankyou