on 18 December 2013
These batteries are awesome. An extremely good deal compared to the overpriced GoPro batteries. They hold their charge just the same as the original. Would highly recommend. Although, you could get an additional battery backpack but once again it would cost a lot more than these spare batteries.
on 5 September 2013
I cannot fault the product in price, and considering you get 3 batteries this is an excellent buy. They work just fine in the gopro hero 3 silver however are obviously not as long lasting as the original battery. (Hard to notice when using them) If you are constantly out and about I would recommend buying 2 packs just to be on the safe side. I used the 3 I bought along with the original gopro battery on a 4 day trek across the lake district and 1 battery per day seemed to be ok. (although I wish I'd had a few more) The only downside to this product is that I have noticed the gopro getting extremely hot during charging when charging via the USB. I would strongly recommend buying an external gopro battery charger. I have the Wasabi charger which comes with a handy car charger plug. But all in all, top notch buy.
on 7 June 2013
Batteries are too good.

I found no difference in the Gopro and much cheaper!
I found no difference in the Gopro and much cheaper!
on 29 May 2013
Its was fast delivered, good service.
But the battery aint working as they should, only last about 1 hour, while the go gro 3 battery (orginal) last around 2 hours.
But it was cheap.
on 21 May 2013
Work great for my Go Pro Hero 3 and there a perfect cheep replacement for the original battery and on £15.00 you cant really go wrong highly recommended
on 15 December 2013
Brilliant, last just as long as the OEM gopro battery for a fraction of the cost. Would recommend these to anyone looking for an alternative.
on 21 February 2014
I didn't expect much from having 3 batteries so cheap but I just did a back to back test recording of 720p @ 120fps between the official battery and one of these. The official battery only went for 6 minutes longer. Even if that is the only battery to come near the official one it's still a bargain.
on 19 May 2013
This deal of GoPro batteries is fantastic! It costs around £19.49 with delivery for the three batteries, which is cheaper than one GoPro sanctioned battery for the Hero3 without delivery, and in all of my testing, I have found no difference in battery life at all - using the GoPro Hero3 Black, you don't get very long battery life anyway, regardless of the make of battery, and so if you're going on a long trek, taking short clips of video, some pictures, buy a few of these sets. Fantastic product - I bought a second set after being so pleased with the first one.
on 4 May 2014
I have only used these batteries once but they held charge for a good length of time - probably 45 mins instead of 75 for a GoPro version - but these have the added bonus of costing less for all 3 than for 1 GoPro battery. A must have for GoPro owners.
on 4 November 2014
Lasts for around an hour recording @ 1080 on my gopro hero+ silver, 720 lasts around 1 hour 30.

One of the batteries has a slightly bent pin, not sure how so charging doesn't always fit in securely so I have to move the pin with a small tool so it fits ok, annoying but fine.