on 21 October 2012
Update Oct 2014:
Downgrading my star rating. A wheel broke - looks like an axel came out. Only noticed this when packing for a trip and didn't have time to get a replacement so had to drag it around. Not expected after use only about 6 times so perhaps was a faulty one. Rest of the suitcase is still in good nick. The company did say they would send me a replacement but 4 weeks later it hadn't arrived, after a follow up email they have now said they will refund me. I didn't pay the current price of £50, I paid £35 ish I think so good for that price but I'd be cross at £50. Let's see whether the refund comes through...
Previous review from 2012 :
Bought this as didn't want to pay the fee for checking in a bag with easy jet for a weeks holiday (the fee was about half the cost of the bag and figured I'd be able to use the bag loads!). Arrived quickly and I was impressed with the quality upon opening. The fabric, zips, handle and wheels are all good quality, much better than I expected for the price. Inside there are straps for securing (and possibly squashing) the contents, and a zipped internal mesh pocket on the 'lid'. Pocket on the outside fitted my laptop with room to spare for a book. Also great is the expander zip. I opened it in order to easily shut my case, then it was easier to zip close the expander to reduce the size. Others on my trip didn't believe it was approved hand luggage because it looked so roomy so I felt very smug putting it into the metal size checker thing at the airport! I've used it for several weekend trips since, has definitely been a very useful purchase for me.
on 17 May 2017
Works well for us. We have, over the years, bought three of them for the family. Had problems with the wheels on one of them but would still recommend.
on 28 May 2017
Handle build quality is a little poor, all in all though, good bag for the price
on 15 April 2017
Very nice quality
on 30 May 2017
Good size. Light. Arrived next day with Amazon prime. Perfect carry on. Used last weekend flying with Ryanair no issue with size
on 20 March 2017
Well built and fits airline hand luggage criteria
on 30 March 2017
Lots of space for carry on luggage, flexible with expansion zip. Quick delivery.
on 22 November 2014
As others mentioned, looks good but the wheels tend to break after very little use, in my case after a few months.
on 2 December 2015
It is perfect 5 out of 5
on 16 May 2016
Great size for cabin luggage, not sure with expansion open it would still be cabin approved.... That said the expansion is handy if you have check in and want to take a little more without taking a huge suitcase. I use this case for Mon-Fri working away and there is plenty of room for 4 days of clothes 2/3 pairs of flat shoes all of my cosmetics/toiletries etc....
Good quality just as I expected.