on 22 June 2014
Every thing I needed for a large TV, I bought a separate Samsung soundbar that is wireless so no extra wires to connect TV and soundbar. Kids love it for games I personally bought this size TV for movies. People in the past advised against buying large TV due to (their perception) TV size ratio to room size. Buy what you want and ignore people's reservations, they can buy their own TVs and watch in their own rooms. Easy to set up, recommend.
on 14 May 2014
Samsung UE46F6400 is a great LED TV. I have also purchased UE46E6800 which is more expensive and to be honest you can't tell a difference on quality of picture or sound between the two. Highly recommended and cheaper from Amazon market place approx.. £120.00 compering to high street retailers.
on 17 May 2014
Great Television with many extra features which makes viewing very easy and user friendly.

Seller is also good too. There was a very slight hitch, however the vendor worked hard to resolve and all came right. Have to say - I was impressed.

Vaughank1
on 2 September 2014
The novelty of having this tv will never wear off, love everything about it, it looks good and I love all of the apps :)
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 November 2014
Wonderful T.V. Great picture.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 4 April 2014
A great picture, I even turn the sharpness down because the clarity is so good in super hd. I don't want to see peoples pores.
on 11 March 2014
This is certainly one smart television, I have had it for a few weeks and I am still finding out different features, five star product.
on 9 April 2014
Good price for a good tv. I went to the shops and saw an almost identical one for 150£ more. Picture is great sound is good enough to not require further gear (unless your a proper enthustiast). Spot on for blurays and ps4. Stand is a bit tricky but nothing to be concerned about. I would strongly recommend this but wish I got the smaller one as Iv got it in my bedroom and my eyes are paying the price!!
on 28 November 2013
Bought TV as Xmas present to myself and well impressed. Very easy to set up and use. Two remotes required (One for Smart actions) but simple to use. Still finding extra things that the TV can do. picture is superb, sound is plenty good enough for our living room. Only minor gripe is that it can be tricky to locate the USB slots when watching movies, photos etc from USB devices, they could do with being nearer the edge of the TV rather than hidden round the back.
33 Comments| 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse