Customer reviews

The Nexus
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£8.99

on 1 July 2013
I recently bought their debut album "Amaranthe" a short while ago to.

Nice fast paced electronic rock with an interesting mix of gruff male growls, a male vocalist and a female vocalist which gives a strange but good harmony. Check out the samples for the songs on the album, there are no hidden surprises with them what you hear is what you get, becoming a firm favourite band of mine.
on 15 February 2015
Exactly what I needed as soon as I heard it. If you like Within Temptation give Amaranthe a listen on the MP3 samples.
on 20 November 2013
what can i say about this album apart from great vocals great drumming and brilliant guitar both chorus and lead would recommed this to anyone who loves metal.
on 29 March 2013
Was skeptical when I first heard the new track, but decided to get the album anyway and dont regret it, the songs are punchy and catchy (even chessey on one track), one track has some nice dirty kick drums, the mixing of this is nice, every element is nicely balanced which is a rarity on some groups albums these days, I do recommend people at least give the album a listen, you may just find your self being surprised by this
2 people found this helpful
on 16 February 2014
I was thinking of giving this only four stars because of the growling vocals, which I'm never quite sure about, but I couldn't bring myself to do it because I've been listening to these songs solidly ever since I got them (several months ago), and can't get enough of the catchy melodies and positive energy that radiates from them. I'd say some highlights for me are 'Afterlife', 'The Nexus', 'Infinity' and 'Hunger' - these are really fun, affirming songs with a heavy-metal edge, that make you want to get up and go. Definitely a good buy.
2 people found this helpful