on 24 April 2017
It works well, though a little heavy for my feeble hands
on 8 May 2013
Exactly as described by seller, this is a little gem of a lighter and for the price I was not expecting too much, how wrong I was. Nice solid metal body, the tools are well designed and ideal for the job, lights first time. Overall an excellent product and for the price a real bargain. Delivery was fast also.
on 29 July 2013
I feel like I'm being unkind but this lighter is not working out too well for me. Don't get me wrong, the design is very tidy and it looks stylish enough but the refilling is a pain. For a lighter of this size I would expect more of a reservoir but I'm finding it running out of gas every couple of days or so even with the regulator turned to the absolute minimum and making sure the lighter is nice and warm before igniting. (and no I don't smoke that much either, it's used more for incense cones, candlesand the like)
At the moment it is very disappointing, but I can't afford to buy another so I struggle on with it or when reeeeally frustrated I fall back to good old matches.
on 30 May 2013
Very well thought out device, the lighter works just as it should with easily adjusted flame control and easy press control. The tools are well constructed fitting into the case easily and out of the way. It's heavier than most lighters.
on 23 October 2014
This product should be very good. The outer metal case is substantial and the product appears to be reasonably well built. However, the actual lighter mechanism didn't last 4 weeks before it stopped working. I do not believe this is an inherent fault, merely a one-off with the particular unit I received. The pipe tools are excellent and the whole product feels like a quality item. This type of piezo lighter is always a little hit and miss, no matter how much it costs. Time will tell, but so far the replacement is working well.

As for the replacement service...it was simply wonderful. I requested a replacement which arrived within a week of being sent from China, the only delay being due to the China National Holiday. I was not even requested to return the faulty item. I cannot fault the seller's service and will be happy to buy from them again. My particular thanks to Chris who made everything right in the end. Many UK companies could learn from this example of high level customer service.
on 1 June 2014
i like it very good quality.very quick delivery , easy to fill and use ,looks as though it will last a long time, very happy.
on 3 August 2013
After only two weeks stopped working had to keep refilling with gas very two days and now its stopped sparking what a waste of money
on 17 July 2013
This is a very good pipe lighter robustly constructed with the pipe tools also of very good quality. I highly recommend this product.
on 22 June 2013
An excellent bit of kit if you use one of them vaporizer pipe thingies. It's cheap, it works and deserves top rating.
on 3 July 2013
Well constructed, low price, had a short wait in the post for it but worth it. The tools maybe a little short but do the job on a standard pipe. I have dropped it a few times and it keeps going. The position of the igniter plate is in the correct place for me even with the tools ready to damp down the tobacco. I like it . . .