on 20 December 2017
Flowing, well written, easy to read. Not a clumsy sentence in the whole book, It's easy to imagine the characters as real people and understand why they behave as they do, even though you may not agree with them.

A lot of characters and sub plots are introduced in the first part and I had to make an effort to remember who was who and where they were, but this pays off as their very different lives converge. It was well worth the effort. New facets of characters are introduced throughout the book so I had no prediction of the end.
on 14 January 2018
Took me a whole 12 months to read this book because I really struggled to get into it at first due to all the characters you were having to get to know switching in each chapter, but after putting down for a few months and having to reread the beginning I did finally finish it and generally it’s a really good enjoyable story but not a book I was gripped with like some.
on 3 October 2017
Brilliant read. Couldn't put it down. Would recommend to anyone married or single who enjoys wondering what could possibly go so wrong and if and when the Heroine would regain her memory!!
on 9 April 2017
Once in a while you come across a book that you just don't want to end. Excellent. Great storyline ... and of course you would open the envelope! Wasn't the secret I was second guessing though!!!
on 16 October 2017
I enjoyed this light reading, which turned out to be distressing in the end. I like how life is depicted as something mysterious. Good characterisation with humour.
on 16 June 2017
was recommend by a friend to read this - it is so true to life how people think and react to everyday life a book I could not put down but did not want it to finish
on 15 July 2017
Excellent book, once I got in to it I couldn't put it down. Jumps around from the perspective of three main characters, which was a little confusing at the outset but once I got the hang of their names it read very well. Enjoyed the story very much.
on 9 May 2017
I love Liane Moriarty's writing style. It is like she really understands people. I have read Big, little lies too and loved that just as much.
on 5 May 2017
A really gripping read. Interesting twists and turns throughout the book. I really enjoyed reading this book. Recommended reading for all.
on 5 November 2013
Wow this book is really good, For the price of £2.99 I will be reading it again for sure. I could not put the book down it is a page turner from start to finish. Every page kept me wanting to know more. I loved how the author Liane Moriarty answered any questions that any reader is thinking such as what happens next. It is a definite turn of events and how not everything is perfect, things do happen to people unexpectedly in life.