TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 November 2013
I always used to get my socks from M&S but their quality has really deteriorated and their socks have sprouted holes after only a few washes. They also seem to have become shorter in the leg than in the past leaving me with cold ankles.
These socks come mid calf, and are not too tight at the top. They are soft and comfy.
Not thick enough for cold weather but great for everyday wear.
Having the different coloured bits on the sole and heel is a great help when sorting washing.
I have so many plain black socks of different lengths that sorting them into pairs is a nightmare.

Overall I am pleased with these socks.
I will report back after a few washes to advise on durability.

Bought in November 2013, it is now April 2014 and they are still going strong. No holes.
So, already better lasting than M&S ones.
on 12 February 2014
The socks I received are absolutely fine, black with coloured heels and toes, but were supposed to be striped and instead say the words Fresh Feel in colour across the sole. They'll do fine, they are just socks, and not expensive, but they were not what the picture showed, just saying!
on 24 August 2013
like the different colours and a good fit
not good for people that have thick calfs as it digs in
everyone
on 8 April 2014
Looked good when I first got them at Christmas - but my toes are going through them already - don't particularly think I have sharp toe nails!! So I have been sewing them up, also the elastic is now starting to leave welts around my legs, again don't think I have chubby legs just thing elastic is rather snug. I wouldn't recommend.
on 6 November 2013
Very good quality very comfortable to ware warm and cosy variety in colour etc very happy with this product would defo recommend to others
on 25 August 2014
I expected black socks with coloured sole and toe. What arrived was totally multi coloured sock. Wanted to wear a black sock with coloured sole that would be hidden by shoes for work. I now how lovely socks that I can only wear with boots or willies!
on 4 January 2014
These socks are fab I always end up with odd socks but with the coloured ones it's not a problem no more odds not thick enough for the really cold days but the rest of the time they're brilliant
on 12 March 2014
I was dissappointed with these socks, managed to get two pairs out of the pack that fit. I am a size six, luckily I have a grandaughter who is a size 8 and was able to pass the others to her.
on 1 February 2014
Well i ordered these socks but had totally different socks to the picture above & two of the pairs have been binned already after just one wear due to holes in the toes! Waste of money!!
on 24 March 2014
Ordered 2 packs of these socks and first of all they are not as pictured, but secondly they are very flimsy and I have holes in nearly all of them after only one wear. Very bad quality