on 16 November 2017
The screws look good quality and competitively priced. I bought them to replace a missing screw in a curtain pole end cap. With the pole inserted into the end cap, the pointed end of the grub screw made contact with the pole but this prevented the actual screw thread reaching the hole in the end cap so I couldn't tighten it up. I need a grub screw with a flat end that can screw straight into the end cap and tightened up against the pole.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 4 May 2018
Not a lot I can say about these grub screws. They are what they are suffice to say they are well made. I have only had cause to use two so far. i do recommend them as I found it almost impossible to get them until I saw them to order via Amazon.
on 14 May 2015
Grub screws have a real habit of going missing and when they do they're hellishly difficult to replace. I was about to throw out a perfectly serviceable towel rail, purely through the loss of a grub screw, when I came across this product. With a wide selection of different sizes, I was able to find just the one I needed and put the rail back into service. Job done and I still have 39 grub screws for future use! Great value for money and something I was unable to find anywhere else.
on 27 September 2015
After realising that none of the big diy stores sell these beauties i looked online and found these, perfect for attaching all those little bathroom accessories. great price too. looked google images to find grub screw sizing charts then picked the right size.
on 30 January 2018
Done the job and found these to fulfill the problem that I had encountered.
on 20 July 2017
Excellent product and service
on 5 January 2018
Done the job intended?
on 22 October 2017
Pretty good screws not sure what they are
on 3 October 2017
Good quality fast delivery
on 15 January 2014
This was for my door handle, the origininal screw went missing, so my handle keeps coming off. this fixed it nicely. I used the largest size ones in the pack.

however, I would buy a shorter one in the future, I did the measurement wrong, I can choose the 6mm one next time.