Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£25.26

on 5 March 2017
great for preparing for the exam
on 31 December 2013
I purchased this book for the DCH clinical in November 2013 which I passed on the first attempt. I found this book helpful in certain areas but not at all in other areas. The communication aspect of this book covers a lot of possible scenarios and how to approach the stations, along with the focused history and management stations. That is 2 stations out of a possible 8. I don't feel the book covers the other stations well and the only way to prepare for the other stations is by using the RCPCH curriculum and the masterpass RCPCH endorsed book (vol. 1). Regardless, I would still recommend this book to others preparing for the DCH as it is reasonably priced and covers communication scenarios well.
on 9 February 2014
All I used( plus Oxford Handbook of paeds) and youtube videos and practice to help me get through the clinical... would highly recommend!
on 6 June 2013
Just sat the clincial part of DCH on 20/4/13 and passed first time. If you are preparing for it this book is the one for you
on 19 April 2015
Gives a good idea of what the exam is like, easy to read and concise. You need clinical experience as well; nothing beats practicing the developmental exams!
on 27 August 2013
I found the book quite helpful and gave me insight to what is expected. I will recommend it. Great book
on 28 October 2014
The only book I used to pass this exam first time.
on 5 November 2015
Does it what it says on the tin!